When you got to their house

When you got to their house, you found it was huge! (I'll be honest, I have no idea what their house looks like so... I'll just guess.) It was 3 stories tall, and a fourth of a mile long. (?) When you got their email, you thought it was just a big house, but this was a mansion! No wonder they had extra rooms. There was no way only 7 people could use up all those rooms. You and the Ninja Kidz were outside, so you could only imagine how luxurious the inside was. The grass outside was a beautiful green. You saw all sorts of flowers and bushes, it just looked beautiful. (Yes, I made up a new house for them. Like it or not.)

Bryton: Looks nice, doesn't it? I always liked the way it all looked while you walked through it all.

Willow (You): Yeah, it looks absolutely stunning. I like it alot.

Payton: We all make sure it looks nice. Every week, one of us takes care of it all. Of course, it was hard learning how to make sure flowers don't die, but it was fun, wasn't it?

They all nodded and started to walk towards the house, nearing the entrance. You followed them and noticed how much more majestic it looked while you were walking through it. If you walked slow, it felt like a dream looking at all the beautiful flowers, all the colors they had. You walked slowly, feeling like you were dreaming, with all the aroma's and stunning colors. when you got to the entrance, Bryton opened the door for you all, and it was luxurious. There were paintings that they made and hung up, all of them about a certain flower, you guessed that the flower they painted was their favorite. 2 of them looked really pretty, 1 was good, 3 looked decent, and the last one looked like a toddler just scribbled all over. You could tell who made which ones, since they all put their signature at the bottom of the painting.

Willow (you): These look so pretty!

You pointed to the 2 at the front. 

Aston: Yeah, our parents made those! 

Willow ( you): Well then, tell them I think they look stunning.

???: Well thank you dear!

You quickly looked over to see 2 adults, 1 male and 1 female. 

Willow (you): Oh. You must be their parents! 

(Okay, little note here, I'm getting tired of writing: Willow (you) so it'll just be Y/n sound good? If it doesn't, I don't care. Also, I kinda forgot the parents names. Hate me, cuz I do too. M?? means mom. D?? means dad.) 

The two adults nodded their head. 

M??: You must be Y/n. 

You nodded your head. Payton walked over to her parents and gave them the box of food. 

Payton: Here you go! 

D??: Well, we'll be going to the kitchen to eat. Make yourself at home! 

You smiled at their kindness and watched them walk away. You continued to look around the house and saw a puppy. (I don't know if they do have one, I haven't watched them in a while.) You immediately walked over to the puppy, who in return just kinda.. froze. 

Bryton: Oh, this is Princess. (I don't know, bare with me here.) 

Y/n: How pretty! She's adorable! 

You crouched down near Princess and began to pet her. She began to smile, which was adorable. After a few seconds of petting her, she rolled on her back, exposing her stomach. She gave you a look, which you thought said "Please give me belly rubs." And you quickly began to give Princess belly rubs.  

I'm going to end it here. I'm running dry on ideas, so, if anyone who might be reading this has any ideas, please tell me.