Oh Wow.

'Oh Wow.'

Was the first thing you thought of when you stepped inside.

Rows and rows and rows of delicious looking food were right in front of your face, the fantastic aroma was overwhelming, and right when you were about to grab a plate and serve yourself some food, Bryton called you over.

Bryton: "Hey, we found a nice table to sit at, come here!" 

You got shy and went over to the table, taking a seat.

Payton: "I heard the food here is great! I can't wait to try it!"

You smiled at her innocence. Soon you all started to talk while waiting for a waiter to come by, and soon enough, a young man came by. 

Waiter: "Are you ready to order your drinks?"

He seemed to be lost in thought and said

Waiter: "You look strangely familiar.."

You all sweat dropped as you just wanted to eat in peace. Thankfully the waiter brushed away his thought and continued with his job.

Waiter: "Right, what would like to drink?"

You all relaxed and ordered your drinks. You decided to get f/d (fav drink) as the rest got what they wanted. The waiter soon left and you all got up to serve yourself some food. When you looked at all the food again, you felt overjoyed and overwhelmed. 'What to get?' 'That looks amazing..' 'Is that what I think it is?!' 'Man, I'm in heaven..' were the thoughts that went through your mind. In the end, you got a small portion of everything you thought looked best. The meal wasn't too big, nor too small. 

You and Bryton were the only ones done getting your food. You both decided to wait for the others as to not be rude. You started some small talk and became closer to Bryton. After what felt like seconds thanks to you and Bryton talking, (it was really 10 minutes) the rest of them got there. Some plates had bigger portions than yours, some smaller. All that mattered right now was the food though.

Willow (You): "Let's eat?"

They all nodded in agreement and began to dig in. The waiter came back with your drinks and asked if you wanted anything else. You all politely decilend and continued eating. After being done with your meals, you all made some small talk for a while, and you saw a family walk past your table. There was a mom, dad, a girl, and boy. Suddenly, the boy and girl turned their head towards your table and stared in amazement. Then..

Boy and Girl: "ARE YOU THE NINJA KIDZ??!!!?!?!?!?!" 

You all turned your heads toward the kids and smiled.

Bryton: "Yep. That's us!"

The kids literally had stars in their eyes as they bombarded the Ninja Kidz with questions. You laughed at how fast they asked their questions and how the Ninja Kidz had trouble answering them.

Suddenly they turned to you. 

Boy and Girl: "Aren't you Willow? The one who's doing a ... 'colab?' with them?"

You nodded your head and smiled at them. They looked happy and when their parents called for them, they seemed a bit sad.

Payton: "Do one of you guys have a pen?" 

You nodded and handed her a sharpie you had on you. The kids had hats on and they took them off for you all to sign. Passing the hats and pens around you all signed the hats. The kids saw that you weren't going to sign so they asked you to. They used their special eyes on you okay! You couldn't reject.. After signing the hats, the kids seemed so happy they could explode. You saw as they ran to their parents and jumped up and down while showing them their hats.

Aston: "I think maybe we should head back to the house."

Bryton: "Yeah, that seems like a good idea. Payton, could you grab food for mom and dad?"

Payton: "Sure!" 

Payton got up and grabbed a to-go box and filled it to the brim with food. The rest of you got up and began to walk to the cashier. You asked for the recipt and saw your total of 70 bucks. 

Willow (You):'Makes sense since theirs so much food here.'

You took out your wallet to get out your money when you felt a hand stop you. You looked up to see Bryton.

Bryton: "It's okay, I'll pay."

Willow (You): "But it's so much, so I refuse."

Bryton: "Your the guest, so I have to pay."

Willow (You): "Actually, were all guests here, so I pay."

Your bickering went on for a while before Bryton snatched your recipt, and smacked your wallet out of your hand, and quickly pay. By the time you had picked up your wallet, you saw Brytons credit card on the table, being taken by the casheir.

Willow (You): "Not fair! Next time I'm paying for your meal too!" 

You pouted and Bryton chuckled lightly.

Willow (You): "What's so funny?"

Bryton: "Your pouty face is cute!" 

You felt your face go red and you looked down, trying but failing to hide your blush.

Bryton: "Oh, sorry if I came off to strong! I was just telling the truth."

You mumble a 'it's fine' while looking down, feeling butterflies in your stomach. 

'What's happening to me?' '

Why did I say that? Well, she did look cute...'

'Could I be... falling in... no.. it's something else.... right...?'

Ugh I'm losing braincells.. I needa nap, and I just made a new story call 'My Angel' It's a Hiccup x Reader, so if you simp, maybe you should check it out! I'll try to update both stories atleast 4 times a week. Bye! 914 words.