CHAPTER EIGHT

Naki's POV

After cooking, I went upstairs to call Sir Shun. I thought he would go straight to the dining area. I needed to call him again.

I was already in front of his door, so I knocked. It was open, but I still knocked.

"Sir Shun, the food is ready. Please come down." I called while knocking on the door.

I called him several times, but he still didn't come out.

"If you don't respond, I'll come in, sir." I replied.

Since I couldn't hear anything, I entered his room.

I saw one of Sir Shun's cats playing on top of his bed.

"Hello, where's your owner?" I said to the cat, and it meowed as if it understood me.

"Sir Shun, are you here?" I asked while tiptoeing.

It seemed like he wasn't here, so I went up to his bed to play with the cats before leaving.

"Hello, cutie. What's your name?" I talked to the cat while lying on the bed.

"Where's your owner, hmm?" I asked the cat again, even though it couldn't understand me.

"What are you doing here, piggy?" I was surprised when Sir Shun suddenly spoke, so I stood up properly.

I was surprised to see Sir Shun wearing only a towel and no upper clothes, so I avoided looking at him.

"Let's eat, sir. They're waiting for you downstairs." I said.

"Oh, by the way, you have your own bathroom here. Why did you go downstairs earlier to shower and use the bathroom?" I asked without looking at him because I just noticed there was a bathroom on the right side.

"The shower was broken earlier, so I had it fixed. Why?" he replied coldly.

"Ah, I see." I replied. That's why there was a man who just left the gate earlier, but I didn't pay attention because I thought he was the driver. No wonder his clothes were different from the driver's. He was the repairman.

I fixed the bed that I lied on earlier because it got messed up.

"Just come down when you're dressed, sir." I said and left his room.

I went downstairs to the dining area where Eros and Grandma Venus were.

"Naki, where's Kiel?" Lola Venus asked as soon as I came down.

"He's upstairs, Grandma. He'll come down soon." I replied.

"I see." she said.

"Why are you so red, Naki? Are you feeling unwell?" Lola Venus asked, making me panic about what to say.

"That's right. What happened?" Eros asked.

"Nothing, Grandma. This is just how my face looks when I'm cold." I made an excuse and sat in the chair.

This is Sir Shun's fault... UGHR!.

*pout

To be continued...