"Inseparable Souls"

Y/N couldn't get enough of Sana. It seemed like every moment she spent away from her girlfriend was a moment wasted. From the moment they woke up until they fell asleep at night, Y/N found herself constantly drawn to Sana's side, unable to resist the magnetic pull of her presence.

At first, Sana found Y/N's constant need for closeness endearing. She loved the way Y/N would wrap her arms around her waist while she cooked, or bury her face in the crook of her neck when they watched TV. But as the days went by, Sana began to wonder if Y/N's clinginess was becoming too much.

One afternoon, as they were out for a walk in the park, Sana couldn't shake the nagging feeling that Y/N might get tired of her constant need for closeness. With a heavy heart, she decided to talk to Y/N about it.

"Y/N, can we talk for a moment?" Sana asked, her voice tinged with uncertainty.

Y/N looked up, sensing the seriousness in Sana's tone. "Of course, Sana. What's on your mind?"

"It's just... I can't help but worry that maybe you'll get tired of me," Sana admitted, her eyes downcast.

Y/N's heart ached at the thought of Sana doubting herself. "Sana, I could never get tired of you," she said earnestly, reaching out to gently cup Sana's cheek. "You're the most important person in my life, and I love being close to you. It's not about me getting tired of you; it's about wanting to be with you every moment I can."

Sana's eyes filled with tears of relief as she listened to Y/N's words. "I'm sorry for doubting us. I guess I just needed to hear you say that."

Y/N smiled softly, wiping away Sana's tears with her thumb. "It's okay. We all have moments of doubt sometimes. But just know that I'm here for you, no matter what."

From that day forward, Sana's worries melted away, replaced by a newfound sense of security in their relationship. And though Y/N still couldn't get enough of Sana, she made sure to reassure her girlfriend every chance she got that her love for her was unwavering and unconditional.