ch 2: meeting the boss

You woke up and went to get ready it was 4:46 so you got dressed and ate and then went to your new job and you arrived and went to the doors two guards stopping you "state your purpose." One said and you took out your phone and showed them the acceptance message and they let you in the other bringing you to his office.

You read the name on the message it said wally darling and you were nervous and excited as you got to his office and saw a man with blue hair that was put up in a way in a swirl and the back tied into a sort of pony tail and he looked at me and the guard as the guard told him why you were here "this is the person who is your new assistant." They said as you nodded and look at the boss wally darling.

Your pov with the boss

Wally then spoke "you may leave now and new assistant come here." He said as the guard left and I sat down on a chair infront of him and he then spoke again "why do you think you are qualified for this job." He said I answered "well I can do stuff around here and I really need the job and I really wanna work here." I said as he looked at me and nodded handing me a lab coat and keys to my office and a name tag saying assistant manager (something like that) and I took them.

He then spoke again "you start work today so you can get use to it you start by getting me documents from the lab and coffee you may go now." He said and I nodded getting up and went to find the lab and found it.

One of the scientists looked at me "are you new." They asked "yes I'm the boss's assistant." I said and they nodded "I'm here to get some documents for him." I said and they gave me the documents and I went to get his coffee and I went in making it and the others looked at me and I was uncomfortable "um can you stop staring at me please it's uncomfortable." I said and they did I then got the coffee as it finally finished I didn't add sugar or anything to change it and went to give it to him.

When I got to his office I gave him the documents and coffee 'oh crap I didn't tell them how I wanted my coffee.' He thought to himself and he took the documents and coffee and I took a sip and was surprised it was the way I liked it "thank you and you got my coffee right even when I forgot to how I liked it." He said and took another sip "your welcome Mr.wally." I said and he looked at me "you even called me mister without me asking you I'm surprised but I don't mind you may leave." He said as I went and left and my office was next to his and I opened the door unlocking it.

I walked in the office was clean and nice he really kept it this clean or the cleaners did I got comfortable and then wally came in "can you do this paperwork please... And I don't say please to a lot of people." He said and I nodded and gave him a smile his face went a little pink but he stayed calm "thank you y/n I'm gonna go now." He said and left and I started working.

Wally's pov

I went back to my office why did I get a little flustered at their smile." I said to myself and took a sip of my coffee trying to forget that this happened when I calmed down I stared at a wall for a bit and went back to work and I started thinking about them and my face warmed up and I just continued to work.

Your pov

I finished and it was almost the end of the day and you went to wally's office and knocked "come in." he said in his deep voice and I opened the office door and he looked at me "here is the papers and may I go home." I said "you may." He said and I went home after locking my office and I got in my car and drove home and got dressed in my pajamas and went to bed.

??? Pov

You started to dream of when you were in a place like the factory and saw a girl near a machine and they looked really young "hello y/n I'm wally's daughter Ophelia and I'm dead please take care of my father for me." She said and she disappeared into a type of fog or smoke.

.........................................................

Amount of words 818