ch 4: wally is crushing on you

You heard a knock on the door "come in." You said and wally walked in "I got some paperwork for you." He said handing a very small stack of paperwork "thank you." You said and he nodded and left.

Wally's pov

I walked back to my office and I felt my face become warm and I just looked at my paperwork and started to do it I gave them less paperwork so they won't be stressed I started to get feelings for them "I need to stop falling for them but their just to cute." I said to myself and shook my head.

I kept doing paperwork and I needed some coffee and called my assistant over to my office.

They walked in "yes sir what is it." They said and I blushed "I need some coffee can you go get me some please." I said and they nodded and left to go get me coffee.

Your pov

I left to go get wally some coffee and I started to fall for wally he was just so handsome I was walking back and then saw someone follow me I ran to the elevator and pressed the button for the floor wally was on and the elevator closed in time.

I walked to his office and knocked on the door "come in." He said and I opened the door walking in "I got your coffee." I said and handed him the coffee he had blush on his face "are you alright." I asked he blushed even more "I'm fine you may leave now." He said and I nodded and left.

I went back into my office and I had paperwork on the desk and did it and it started to become night so I went to wally to turn in the papers I knocked on the door.

I heard him say come in I opened the door and he saw I was holding paperwork I gave him the paperwork "I'm gonna go home if that's ok." I said "that's fine you may go." He said and I left locking my office and went home in the car.

Wally's pov

Y/n left and I started blushing again and I couldn't stop thinking about them I tried to stay focused but I knew I'm starting to fall in love with them.

??? Pov

You got home and went to bed and had that dream again "hello again friend you are doing great my father really likes you." Ophelia said and you smiled and she smiled "but I must tell you something the guy that followed you in the factory plans on hurting you and my time is up talking to you goodbye." She said and disappeared in the smoke.

...................................................................

I hope you all like this and I haven't been feeling good as in mentally. The word count is 456.