ch 6: wally falls in love for you more

You woke up and got ready for work and ate breakfast getting in your car going to work and you enter the building going into your office and saw your drawing was gone but you didn't mind.

Your pov

I went to the drawers I was shown in the dream and saw the drawings they were old and a little torn but I took them out and put them on my desk and heard wally come through the doors seeing me drawing again "I have some paperwork for you assistant." He said and gave them to me and then saw the drawings.

I look at him and smile giving these to him "I found these in my drawer I don't know who's they are but I hope you know." I said and he took the drawings and nodded and left but he said bye first before he left.

Wally's pov

I got to my office looking at the drawings they were Ophelia's drawing and I started to cry remembering her but I hung them up in a secret place and looked at it to remember her.

I heard y/n talking to them self about the paperwork they were doing and I just feel calm hearing their voice.

I listened to their voice as they speak in the other room and I felt more calm and I was really tired and their voice was soothing and it made me fall asleep at my desk.

Your pov

I went to wally to give him the paper work and I saw he was asleep it was adorable and he looked like he was crying earlier I found a blanket and put it over him and he looked so comfortable.

I left the room and a note that I went home and I locked the door to my office and went in my car going home and I get ready for bed.

??? Pov

You had a dream but it wasn't Ophelia it was wally but it was a memory Ophelia was showing you it was of her death and wally was heart broken you felt so bad for him and you wanted to give him a hug and comfort him when he was feeling down you started to wake up after the dream.

...................................................

I hope you all like it and enjoy it also in the next chapter you will meet some one the word count is 404