ch 3 broken machine

You woke up and it was 5am so you got up getting dressed and eating and going to work.

Your pov

I go to the factory and I saw wally near the machine of some sort and he called me over and I walked over "do you know how to fix machines." He asked I nodded "I have fixed machines before and I was actually good at it." I said and he looked at me "well can you go help Barnaby." He asked and I nodded and went over seeing a blue dog.

"Hello are you Barnaby." I asked he jumped startled and looked at me "oh are you here to help I got some tools you could use and yes I'm barnaby." He said I went to grab a tool looking at the machine.

I saw the machine gears had something stuck in it "there's something stuck in the gears." I said and pointed where it was he nodded and called over wally.

Then wally came over "there's something stuck in the gears." I said and he looked and called over the cleaners and they got it out and it was and arm I was a little unsettled but people do get hurt or die on the job.

I then saw the machine working again and wally looked at me "good job you have a eye at finding things you may go to your office now." He said and I nodded and left going to my office.

...................................................................

Sorry if any body doesn't like this but I wanted to create something like this and the word count is 248.