Locked up

We arrived at the ploice station. I was frightened at the sight of a man coming out of a cop car. He looked drunk and had an unpleasant look on his face. I turned to Harry, who was fiddling with his fingers. "What?" He asked nervously. "Nothing." I smiled and looked down. What will my mum think?! I'm not a criminal!

"I'll be right back stay here and remember, I know your faces." He puffed. He walked out of the car. My phone rang in my back pocket. "Shhhhh!" Harry blurted trying to cover up the noise of the ring. "Lalalalalalalalla!" He sang. I giggled and took the phone out and answered. "Hello?"

"Hello?! omg your mums looking for you where are you?!" it was Josey.

"Josey calm down! We had a bit of a situation here."

I put my phone on speaker so we could both hear.

"Did you and Harry have sex!?"

I blushed and looked up at Harry who was giggling.

"No we did not have sex."

Harry yelled, "Yes we did and She loved it!"

I blushed and blurted, "N-no! we didn't!"

"Um I don't know whats going on but please come home quick."

"We can't Josey." I rolled my eyes.

"Why!?"

"Cause we are in jail."

"What the fuck did you guys do!?"

I looked at Harry who was looking off into blank space. I looked down.

"I'll tell you later. Just tell my mum to bail us out."

"Are you mad my mums gonna fucking kill me if she finds out my best friend went to jail!"

"Please just do it."

"Ugh fine...."

I hung up and looked at Harry. He was messing with his beautiful curls. I smiled. He looked up and noticed me staring at him. "What do I have something on my face?" I laughed. "No." He gave a grin and looked down unhappy. "Whats wrong?" "Your mums really gonna hate me."

I looked down and gave a weak smile. "Yeah I'm sorry." "Its alright it won't stop me from seeing your beautiful face." He said with a smile on his face dimples visible.

"So what the fuck are we gonna do?"

"I have no idea."

---------

Josey's POV

"They are where!?" Kaylee's mum was shouting while walking around the house like a mad woman. "They are in jail Mrs.Heyob." I looked down at my bunny slippers.

"Do you know why?!"

"No. She told me she would tell me later."

I felt as guilty as ever.

"Why would you do this!?" She was furious.

"Its love."

"No its not he's a bad influence on her!..... No time to talk we have to get my baby out of there."

She pulled my hand heading towards the door. "What about Harry?" I asked while sprinting. "Fuck him. He can find a way hinself." I stopped for a couple seconds. "Come on Josey!" She said running to the car. I ran after her.

---------

Kaylee's POV

"Its so cold in here." I said crossing my arms around my legs with my back up against the wall. "I know." Harry responded leaning closer to me. He put his arms around me and pulled me close. He felt so warm. I felt so protected. "Thank you." "Anything for you." He giggled and kissed my head.

The police officer came. "Someones here for you."

Harry shot up. "Kaylee they're here for us!" I shot up and giggled.

"No! They are here for the young lady."

I stopped giggling and looked at Harry who was just as surprised as I was.

"Wait what?" I asked cautious.

"No one came for him they only came for you so lets go." The police officer opened the gate. I looked at Harry. His head was facing the floor.

My mum came walking in. "My baby!" she ran towards me and hugged me. I looked at Josey who was behind my mum. She gave a small grin. I pushed myself off of the hug. "Mum what about Harry?"

"He can find someone else who can bail him out. I told you he was a bad influence." A face of disgust was upon me. "He is not a bad influence mom!" "Well look where you are?" she puffed. Tears welled up in my eyes. "Please just bail him out. He's a nice guy." "No I'm not going to." She said walking away. "Lets go."

Josey looked at me surprised. I looked back at Harry who was up against the wall with his head down. "I'm so sorry." I whispered tears streaming down my face.

Josey walked away and kept herself from crying. I ran up to the cell. "I'm coming back for you I promise just stay put. I'll find the money by tomorrow." He walked up to the cell bars. "How?" "I don't know but I will I promise."

"Lets go!" Mum yelled across the hall.

Harry looked down tears streaming down. I walked away still crying. "How are you gonna find the money?" Josey asked with a sad look on her face. I looked up at her.

"I don't know......"

end of chapter 2

Hope you guys liked it! ooooh and follow me on twitter :) @ja_dipz thanks for reading xoxo