Author's Note

I started this story with all the best intentions of updating weekly- had it planned out and was going to spend a month writing and stockpiling drafts so i could continue to publish one chapter per week even when life got busy... All the best intentions until I had an accident and shattered my right wrist. Which is my write wrist. lol. 

Shut up... that was a good pun. 

I'm finally able to start hand therapy, months after the incident, and have made typing my short term goal (along with holding a coffee cup and doing up my bra). So updates will be coming along, albeit a lot more slowly than planned. Just after surgery, I was on some very interesting pain meds and had a brilliant idea that this story has now committed itself to and refuses to let me write it in the original manner... so this story is now going to be a Choose Your Own Adventure. Yeah... I'm thrilled by how difficult this is going to be to write now. 

My pain med brain also had an idea for a different story that it keeps trying to merge with this one, but that makes too much going on and it's just a huge mess. So I will write that as needed to clear the way for this one, but I won't start publishing that story until I have finished this one. Or at least have enough of the other one written that I can drag out the publishing to keep both stories happy. 

Once I am finished this story then I will go back through and remove all Author's notes etc. So i won't be making authors notes inside chapters and will give them their own chapter to make it easier to delete later.