𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬 | 𝐰𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝

she/her pronouns
warnings: cursing, smut
word count: 2353

imagine for: suckdizkit
(your awesome! Thank you for being my first request your so nice! <3 ♥ and ill make it extra long since your so sweettt!! <333)

・○・・○・

★●・○・●・○・● ★

・○・・○・

July 4th 1997

"[y/n] Come on! Theres an fourth of July party going on and we really want you to come!" My best friend, Lisa and also the sister of the boy i've had an huge crush on for as long as I can remember pleaded as I sighed. "Who is exactly 'we' besides from you? Your the only one who cares about me going."
I reply as I started to play with the blue cord hanging from my wall phone's base in the kitchen of my tiny apartment.
"Well.. Me obviously, Timmy,Fred,John, and most importantly Wes reaallyyy wanted you to go." She smirked as I felt myself grow an stupid smile.
"Really?! No way!"
"Way!!He was preparing for the barbecue when he asked if you were coming. He said he hasn't seen you in a while and missed bullying you, but we both know he really just misses you in general; And might I add he was also wearing the Korn shirt you got him!!" She exclaimed as I felt myself almost burst with fucking happiness.

"All you needed to say!! Ill see you in 30!" I said almost immediately hanging up the phone and running straight to my room to find something to wear.

"Hey [y/n]! You came!'  Lisa exclaimed running to me and giving me an hug.
"Well after you said all those things about you know who I had to." I giggled as she smirked at me.
"Well you look absolutely hot [y/n]! and I know you know who will love your outfit." She winked as I felt myself get nervous thinking about him.
"Are you suree? its so hot thats the only reason I put this on." I mumbled looking down at my outfit. I was pretty much forced to wear an tight tank top that had 'Metallica Ride The Lightning." plastered over my chest since that was the only tank I owned that looked presentable and some shorts that were quite short. The outfit made my body like nice and did give me sort of an confidence boost but it's totally different from my usual baggy jeans and shirts and I honestly don't know how the band will react to it, Especially Fred and John they're practically brothers to me who knows what they'll say.
"Yes im sure! Now come on!" Lisa said taking my hand and bringing me into Wes and Fred's shared home.
This place was jam-packed crowded with people, some I knew of and most I didn't.
Lisa dragged me straight through the house to the backyard where there was an little less people but still alot. Good thing they had an pretty nice sized backyard because if they didn't this would be hell.