𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 | 𝐣𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬

she/her pronouns
warnings: cursing, smut
word count: 1381

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺  basically the entire first album of korn.

★ — ★ — ★ — ★

★ — ★ — ★ — ★

October 11th 1995

"Loosen up Jon!" Munky exclaimed patting my back as I continued to sit on the couch drinking my beer. It was the release party of our self titled album "Korn" Dropping tonight. And even though I was more than ecstatic for our album dropping I couldn't find any motivation to actually get up and party. The party started around 20 minutes ago and people were still getting here too so I figured I would get up once it got more crowded. Right now i'd rather just sit here with the band joking around.

After an hour or so I Saw Brian jump up from his seat. I followed him with my eyes as he approached this really fucking cute girl.
She had some cargos on with an tank top her chest very visible. She had these attractive e/c eyes and very cool h/c hair. Brian took her hand and dragged her over standing her infront of the band. I continued to study her body and her body language as Brian began to talk.
"Guys is my childhood best friend [y/n], [y/n] this is David, Fieldy , Munky, and Jonathan.Sit next to whoever you want to i'll go get drinks." Brian announced as she nodded and gazed around studying each of us until her eyes fell on mine. We continued to look at eachother until she smiled as walked over to me.
"Is this seat taken?" She asked giving me an shy smile as I happily returned it.
"No, You can sit here." I smiled pointing to the empty spot next to me on the crowded couch.

The couch was so cramped that our legs basically connected. She was sitting so damn close I felt my body begin to swell under her presence.

"So.. I heard the demo tapes. Your voice is so fuckin good, not to mention the style. I loved it all. Can't wait to hear the actual album." She said turning over to me.
"Really? Thank you!" I smiled as she returned it.
"Anyway until Brian gets back with the drinks wanna hear embarrassing childhood stories about him? Ive known him litteraly since before we could talk; I have so much shit on him it's ridiculous!" She laughed as the entire band seemed to get interested and moved over towards us to hear to hear the stories aswell.

"Wait so your telling me Brian fucking shat going down the slide??" Munky exclaimed coughing on his own laughter.By now we were all either drunk or super tipsy. Brian has been going back and forth with [y/n] each of them exposing eachother with embarrassing childhood stories.