FAQ

As like I always end my books, I end it with all the concerns and questions you have or might have wanted to know. Let's get started.

1. How did you get into poetry?

I first introduced to poetry in third grade and loved it ever since. I got more in love with poetry when I heard it from a friend. I still remember bursting out ideas when the teachers try to help with me. I knew I gotta be a poet.

2. Where did your get poems for this book?

From songs I listened while writing this (lyrics, to be exact), my past, out of my head, and my tweets. Pretty talented, right?

3. Do you ever expect to write another?

Yes, indeed! Probably my next idea for next year or so. But I'll continue writing poems for my "grand slam".

4. More of it is your past, how do you express that?

I felt like what I had felt way-back-when. I sometimes cherish it in a memorable way possible. I remember it in a very depressing, emotional way, too. I expressed it in such overwhelming ways. One day, I was laughing, but the second day, I was crying with snips of laughter.

5. What's more of the poems about?

My past. But it's about body image, love, heartbreaks, like what I've discovered and many other people have might discovered, too or are discovering now! I just love talking about it.

6. Does any of your friends or family love your poems?

One of my friends does and sometimes I text her them. My family, not so much. My exes don't really don't know.

That's all the concerns and questions I had. Thank you for all this commitment and courage you've gave me the whole time. Thank you, again.