Chapter 18: Assertion

Scarlett and I quietly make our way towards a guest room on the second floor of her house. We've only ever done the deed in the entertainment room, but we've always agreed that if we ever did it on a bed, that we wouldn't do it on hers. It's just easier that way, we think, and a lot safer if Rose ever comes knocking on her mom's door.

Whatever is between Scarlett and I, we both know that we aren't ready to put any labels on it yet. So until then, we'd rather try to stay as detached as we can.

Even if I'm hers when we're together.

Even if she tells me she's mine.

The door clicks closed behind me and even in the dimly lit room, I can see Scarlett's green eyes turn almost black. We are both panting heavily, my hands shaking in anticipation at the thought of her skin against mine, but I don't do anything. No. I wait, quietly and patiently, because somehow I can tell that tonight, Scarlett is in charge.

The way that she looks like she's ready to devour me is proof enough of that.

"Are you sure you want to do this tonight?" she asks.

"Yes. I'm sure. Are you?"

"I always am when it comes to you," she says, her voice turning a softer note. And then she opens her mouth again and orders, "Take off your clothes."

God.

I do as I'm told. Slowly, I remove my shirt and my pants. I move my hips, liking the way that her eyes follow my movements. Her mouth opens ever so slightly when I pop off the snap of my bra, and by the time I slip off my underwear, she's already holding back a moan.

"God, (Y/N). You have no idea what you do to me," Scarlett says, her voice thick with desire. My mind spins at the sound of it. She wants me so much I can barely breathe.

"Then show me."

With that final consent, Scarlett grabs me by the waist. Her mouth is on me in an instant, leaning into me and kissing me deeply before moving down to nip at my neck. Her hands slide down to my ass, squeezing lightly as she slowly nudges me onto the bed. She kisses me again as we lean back onto the mattress, one hand on my waist and another on the bed.

As my hands tangle into her hair, Scarlett moves down to my breasts, palming one while taking the other in her hot, wet mouth.

"God, Scarlett."

I watch as her tongue slides out to lick my nipple, before she moves in again to take it whole in her mouth. She sucks hard as her right hand moves up and down my sides, the left squeezing my other breast.

"You're mine when you're with me, (Y/N)," Scarlett says when she pulls back. "You're all mine."

"Y-yes."

"Say it." It's almost a growl, the way that she says it, as her right hand moves down to my center, circling the entrance once before deftly pushing her middle finger in. Nothing about it is slow. Nothing about it is gentle. She pushes once, and then twice, before adding another finger.

"Fuck!"

"I said say it, (Y/N)," Scarlett says. No. Commands.

My breath is coming in short pants now, my chest heaving as Scarlett fucks me harder, readjusting herself so that she can use her hips to reach me deeper. Her other hand moves from my breast to my clit, using her thumb to rub me in short, tight circles.

"I'm y-yours, Scarlett. Yours when I'm with you."

"Good," she says and I moan at the praise. Fuck. Yes, yes. I want to be good.