Ch-9

Jungkook was jungshooked after hearing Jimin saying that they were also there in the park at the exact day and time and that means from Vmin anyone of them was the dancing beauty...

Later he got to know and he became sure that the firecracker I mean Taehyung is the dancing because Jimin is so smoll considering to the height of the dancing beauty on that day and the hairs was also long...

"So this firecracker is the dancing beauty huh..." Jungkook thought that and smirked looking at Taehyung...

"So Taehyung is your dancing beauty aa Jungkook.." Yoongi said with teasing smile looking at his brother and Soomin seem to be more interesting because now she can tease her brother...

Tae also looked at Jungkook who was looking at him from the start he was hoping a no from Jungkook because he danced so weirdly  on that day with kids and he don't want to embarrass himself infront of everyone....

"What this firecracker my dancing beauty huh never he don't know anything other than shouting and walking with eyes up and I have doubt that he even know d for dancing..." Jungkook teased him with a smirk and he internally laughed when he saw tae's angry expression which he likes....

"You are right bro he dances like a kangaroo jumping on the street..." Hobi joined Jungkook in teasing tae who is now red not because he is shy or flustered because he is angry very angry...

"You know what hyung I'll see you in our home and you muscle pig you don't know anything about me so shut up and don't talk shits about me and who said I can't dance huh I can dance very well didn't you saw it on hyungs sangeeth huh..." Tae is now breathing heavily because of the shouting he did....

"Wow taetae the name is very good muscle pig am proud of you my bestie because he really is an pig..." Soomin said and all started to laugh jimin and hobi were on ground holding their stomach laughing so hard and one person was admiring Jimin who is looking so beautiful....

After few more minutes of their teasing and laughing they called it a night at 12pm and went to sleep...

It's been two days that Kim's returned from Jeon's and started their usual works and daily routine like starting their morning with tae's and hobi's fighting and ending with the same fighting....

So now tae is in college alone because Jimin didn't came today as he is little sick so now he is peacefully eating his lunch which rajma chawal and aloo fry

He really liked jins cooking it's not like he don't like his mom's cooking but jins handmade food is something different like it has a different taste which he liked very much

He was about close his box and keep it in his bad but a ding on his his phone stopped him he took his phone and saw it was a message from unknown number..

Unknown number...

Hi~~

Tae: