chapter (3) ~ the guy

9:59 someone jumped on me, knocking me out of the way. 10:00 someone was pulling me. How am I still alive? Who is pulling me? I stopped. The person turns around to look at me. Its a he, hes tall, dark brown hair, hazel eyes, muscular. He pulls me closer and gives me a tight hug and kisses my cheek. When I wake up im back in my room. I look at my phone and its 8:00am. I walk down stairs to get breakfast. Pancakes and strawberries. I eat quick then i rush back up stairs to change close. I found a note on my night stand beside my bed. It said, I'm sorry I never got to introduce myself meet me at the park @9. I picked up my phone and called Taylor. "Ashley!?" She said sounding worried and relieved at the same time.
"Yes, it's me." I answered her.
"Oh my god are you ok!? The last time I saw you was last night and someone had a gun pointing at you!" She sounded like she thought I was dead.
"No I'm fine someone pushed me out of the way." I replied.
"Really? Who?" She asked.
"I don't know. But it was a guy and he was tall, maybe 17, dark brown hair, hazel eyes." I said.
"Really?" She sounded interested. "Well you wanna go back out tonight? We can maybe go to Mikey's house or something." She applied. "I can't I have to go out at 9 to the park to meet that guy I told her. I really wanna find that guy that saved me, I wanna thank him." That afternoon Taylor and I went to the park a little earlier than 9. "Where is he!? Taylor said bouncing around. " I don't know we got here a little before the note said to be here so." I replied. Then we heard a twig snap from behind the swings. A shadow of a guy about 5'10 feet tall was leaning up against a tree at the edge of the park. Taylor and I looked at each other and then looked back at him. We saw his head moved in our direction as we stood there frozen. We started toward to him unsure. He turned toward us and started to walk. We met by the swings. As the light just hit him perfect I knew who it was. How could I be so blind that night he saved me. It was.....