the call

Ashley

When Taylor left me and Ethan went to sit on the swings. I haven't seen him in 3 years. He was the one who saved me? Once I saw him standing against the tree I knew who it was, and my heart started to beat out of my chest. And when I saw him in the light, he was so beautiful. Taylor was trying to talk to me but I couldn't hear her. I was to lost in his eyes. His beautiful hazel eyes. When Ethan and I went to go sit on the swings he turns to look at me.
What I ask with a smile upon my face.
Are ya happy he asked as he chuckled.
I would have never thought you would have saved me I replied as I look down.
Who did you think it was?
I don't know maybe Brad from school I'm not sure.
What that dweeb from English class? Ethan asked as he started to laugh. It started to make me laugh too.
But I didn't see you at the party. I said in a confused voice.
I was there for a while but when I heard a gun shot everyone started to run out side. Then i saw someone pointing a gun at you... I had to do something, I just couldn't let someone hurt you..
With those words that he said we could hear an ambulance siren a block away. we both looked at each other. then at my phone, it was a call from my mom. She said that my dad had a heart attack. I could tell Ethan heard because he had a sad, shocked look on his face. I told my mom I would be at the house in 5 min. Ethan offered to drive me back home so we ran to his car. we arrived at my house when the ambulance did. I got out of the car and ran to the front door. I saw my mom sitting on the floor next to my dad. I tried to get inside but the medical people went in before me to get to my father. My mom then sat on the couch and cried. As they brought my dad out and put him in the truck, I felt a hand pulling me into a tight warm hug. It was Ethan. After they left with my dad i went to go sit by the side of the house, Ethan came to sit with me. I didnt know what to think. But I had to tell Taylor what happened. I took out my phone and dialed her number. As I hear her voice in a hello I break down. I told her he was gone.....