the heartbreak

Taylor

I thought it was just a dream, I saw her... Ashley.. And guy in a black with a mask.... With a gun pointing at her. Mikey grabbed my hand and pulled me to his car and we rushed off to his house. I was so shocked. Till I woke up to a phone call from Ashley. "Ashley!?" I sounded so worried, I thought she was dead! But I'm relieved to hear she voice. Ashley told me she was okay and that someone pusher her out the way and that she was meeting him at the park at 9. I told her I'll be there with her. She always waits for her mom to tell her good night before she climbs down her window to meet with me. But we were at the park around late 8. I was so exited cause earlier I started to talk to this really cute guy and he has a twin brother. He's so nice but I have never seen him before. Then I heard a twig snap Ashley and I both looked over then back at each other then over to see a tall shadow of a guy leaning up against a tree. That must be him. We started walking toward him, when he looked at us and started walking in our direction. I saw that the street light hit the side of his face. I looked at Ashley the way she looked at him was just as perfect as him. She knew him ,but I still had no clue. "Hey you" Ashley says. Do you know him? I asked Ashley. She ignored me but kept looking at him. He responded in a low voiced "Hi", he had a sweat grin on his face. They never lost eye contact. I started to get bored so I told her to text me later. As I walked away I saw them walk to the swings. Then I got home. My mom was laying on the couch asleep and my dad is always at work at night, so I walked up to get a shower. When I got back to my room I saw my phone light up. A text from him! We talked for about an hour before my mom came is to check on me. I acted as if I was asleep and she didn't seem to bother with me. As she left the room she turned off my light and shut my door. My light light up one last time the night. It was from Grayson he asked about the guy we met up with at the park. I texted him that I didn't know him but the Ashley did. But before I could send the text I got a call from Ashley I wanted to send it so I ignored her. She left a voice mil, she had been crying...