Conversation

Qiyuu Pov  

It was like any other day at golden dawn high, I was waiting for my childhood friend Rengoku to get his ass out of class so we could go get lunch in the cafeteria.

"HEY QIYUU" he said as he came running down the hall to meet me at the lockers. "Hey ren" I replied "hurry up let's go to the cafeteria I'm starving" he said. As we were walking down the hall in comfortable silence we finally arrived at the cafeteria.

As we found a table we were just small talking about random things. "OH QIYUU I GOTTA TELL YOU SOMETHING" he said "What"  "my cousin is coming to the school her name is Mitsuri kanroji So make her feel welcome when she is here next week. Kay?" "okay but what does she look like?" I said, Rengoku pulled out his phone and looked for a picture on her instagram "HERE"

"She's pretty I guess" I replied to rengoku "tell that to her when you meet her!" "I have to meet her?" "Yes you idiot" he said  "She also most of the same classes as you so try and be nice!" "Fine"

                                            RINGGGGGGG

"Looks like it's time for the next class" rengoku said "guess so" I replied

I was walking down to my locker alone because rengoku's locker is on the other side of the hall. I gather my stuff quickly so I wouldn't be late for class. As I thought i was in the clear I look down to see a person I very dislike. "Tomioka-San~"Why are you in such a rush class doesn't start until 2:00 it's only 1:55"☺️ Shinobu Said "Listen kocho I'm not in the mood right now to talk to you so can you leave me alone for right now"I said "this is why you have no friends" she said. As I walk into class I sat my stuff down to look at the stupid old science teacher was talking about today,but then I look over the room to see my crush Sanemi Shinagazwa. I look at him when the teacher is rambling about random stuff. As I'm looking at him he turns and looks at me I quickly turn my head to the board with my whole face pink.As the teacher was talking abt Physics or something I wasn't paying attention the bell finally ring so we could go home. 

As I'm waiting by the lockers for Rengoku once again I finally see him running down the hall. "Ready to go?" I said "yes I am ready to go home from this hell" I giggled a little when he said that "okay let's go" I replied 

Ik it's short but like the other chapters will be longer and more interesting I may update tomorrow 😅