Chapter 5: Me and My Car Get Kidnapped

Aaron had almost tripped while he ran down the stairs, desperate to get away from the situation upstairs. When he finally got to his backpack, he rummaged through it until he pulled out the glasses. Jason was quick to join him. He threw his flannel on the counter, his phone slipping out the pocket.

"You know, your aunt is so nice," Jason said as he fixed his shirt up.

"Okay, I want you to distract them while I slip out and get these glasses to them, okay?" Aaron asked Jason.

The two were interrupted by the sound of the doorbell ringing continuously. They looked at each other confused and Aaron quickly shoved the glasses into his pocket before they went to investigate. Jason pushed his phone into his pocket and grabbed the flannel, following after him.

"What is this?" Aaron asked when he turned the corner to see a bunch of men in suits all over the living room.

The main guy threw a bat to the guy beside him and addressed Aaron, "How you doing son? Is your name Aaron?"

"Yeah," Aaron responded.

"Well, I need you to come with us," the guy said stepping forward, but was quickly blocked.

"Whoa, way out of line," his uncle stepped in front of the guy, blocking him from coming any closer to Aaron.

"Sir, I am asking politely. Back off," the guy in the suit said.

"You're not taking my nephew," his uncle stood strong.

"Really? You trying to get rough with us?" the guy asked as Mojo started barking at him.

"No, but I'm gonna call the cops because there's something fishy going on around here."

"Yeah. Well there's something a little fishy about you, your nephew, your little Taco Bell dog and this whole operation you got going on here."

Aaron's aunt bent down to pick up Mojo as his uncle questioned the guy, "What operation?"

"That is what we're gonna find out," the suit guy responded before another guy approached him and whispered something while handing him some device.

The two exchanged looks before glancing over at the family, then each other again. The main suit guy grabbed the device and approached them.

"Son?" he called out.

"Yeah," Aaron responded as that what was the guy was calling him earlier.

"Step forward, please?"

"Just stand?" Aaron asked as he stepped out from behind his uncle.

He held up part of the device towards him and it went crazy with beeps. The guys face lit up and Aaron just stood there in confusion.

"Fourteen rads," the guy said and paused, before he shouted. "Bingo! Tag them and bag them!"

Agents approached the family plus Jason and started handcuffing them. One of the agents took Mojo out of his aunt's hands and put a collar with a pole attached to it on him, as if he was rabid. One agent grabbed Jason and Aaron while the other grabbed his aunt and uncle.