°12: Handsome.°

Jungkook makes his way to the kitchen where he finds Yerin on her phone, smiling. He sits next to her but she doesn't say anything to him and is busy on her phone.

"Who are you texting." Jungkook takes a bite of the ramen that she made for him.

"Dae Ho." She smiles as she says his name. Jungkook watches her. She has never looked at him with those eyes. Excitement, interest and affection. What did he need to do to get her to see him with those eyes.

"You're already texting?" Yerin rolls her eyes at him. She places the phone on the table and scoffs at Jungkook before taking a bite of the ramen she made.

"You sound like an old man. It's the 21st century grandpa, this is how we youngin flirt. These little electronic cubes help us communicate and get to know each other." She teases him.

"Flirting huh. What would you know about flirting, miss virgin-I-have-never-been-in-a-relationship-before?" He takes the ramen bowl and eats the last few bites.

"Jerk." She playfully punches him. "As if you're such a genius in this department. Just because your new hair colour makes you look better, doesn't mean you're all-knowing and wise about dating." She ruffles his hair.

"You think I look better?" He stares at her waiting for an answer.

"I mean, I guess. It does make you look handsome." She tries to grab her phone but Jungkook pushes it away. "Hey! What the heck Kookie?!"

Jungkook gets up before she can punch him. "Tell your boy toy that he should let you get some beauty sleep. Wherever your beauty is hidden." He avoids a knife that Yerin throws at him. "Are you sure you want to damage this 'handsome' face of mine." He strikes a playful pose for her before walking off towards his room. He could hear her scoff.

"You can't do that to me Yerin." He whispers as he lays down on his bed. "You don't know how much I want you to only look at me."

--------------------------------

"Wakey wakey cutie pies. Aww look how cute you look together." Yerin wakes up the two on the couch. She takes a few more pictures as Jimin wakes up. A picture of his shocked face in this situation? Golden black mail material.

"RIN-RIN!!! DELETE THAT NOW!." Jimin tries to stand up to go after Yerin but is pulled back by Taehyung.

"No, I want to sleep more." He pulls Jimin closer to him. "Teddy bear don't leave me."

"I'M NOT YOUR DAMN TEDDY BEAR!!. YERIN STOP FILMING!!." Jimin continues to fight Taehyung's grip but the latter has always been stronger.

"Oh come on Jiminie. Don't act like you're not enjoying this. Your face colour almost matches your hair." Yerin winks at the pink haired man before running off to wake up Jungkook. She is about to knock on the door when he opens it.

"Why are you guys so loud." Jungkook emerges from his room. Half dressed and still drowsy. Because of the sudden appearance Yerin bumps into him. "Trying to jump me this early in the morning? Guess this handsome face is just to tempting for you."

Yerin pushes away from Jungkook. "I seriously regret saying that to you yesterday. Get dressed Namjoon told us to gather at theirs." A notification can be heard from her phone. She looks at it and walks away smiling.

Jungkook leans on the doorframe and watches her. A slight blush appears on her cheek. "How annoying." He turns around and goes back into his room to get dressed.

Turning the corner into the living room Yerin suddenly trips and someone takes her phone out of her hand. "Rin-rin what did I tell you about being on guard when walking around at home, we're dangerous too you know. Now let's delete those horrid pictures you took." Yerin tries to snatch back her phone but Jimin skillfully evades her. "Oh what is this?" He scrolls through her messages with Dae Ho.

"Stop Jimin. That's none of your concern." She tries to grab her phone but Jimin dashes away from her.

"Good morning beautiful. Hope you had sweet dreams. I really miss you and can't wait to see you again." Jimin reads out the text she got from Dae Ho. "Good morning handsome. I miss you too. How about we meet up later?" He reads out her reply. "My oh my. Rin-rin is such a flirt." Suddenly the phone gets snatched by someone behind him.

"Hyung, stop playing around. We have to get ready to meet up with the other team." Jungkook throws the phone at Yerin before walking towards the door. "I'll go first. Drag him out would you?" He points at Taehyung, now cuddling with a pillow on the couch.

"Tsk such a mood killer. Since when does he give others. Rin-rin we have to teach him some manners." He looks next to him where Yerin was standing but doesn't find her there.

"Good luck with that, I'm leaving." Yerin follows Jungkook and leaves Jimin to deal with Taehyung. "Wait! Help m-" She slams the door shut before Jimin could finish his sentence.

Jungkook waited for her before going into their neighbour's appartment. "Thanks for helping me." She smiles at him before walking in. He joins behind her. "We're here! The rest will be here soon."

Hoseok signals her to come sit next to him. "Yerin-ah look I found the cutest hair clip that matches your hair." She joins him on the sofa and the two scroll through accessories on his phone.

Jungkook makes his way to the kitchen where he finds Jin making breakfast. "Kookie come here and taste this for me." Jin gives Jungkook a piece of pound cake he made. "I never found out who stole my cake so I'm making a new one. Does it taste good?" Jungkook nods and tries to grab a little more but Jin smacks his hand away. "Yah! I said tatse not eat everything. Were you the one who ate my cake?!" Jungkook just smiles at him and leaves the kitchen before he gets an earful from Jin.

He finds Namjoon looking at some documents. On closer inspection be sees that they are blueprints of the Song estate. "Hey Kookie. Sleep well?" Namjoon doesn't avert his eyes from the documents but does notice Jungkook, now next to him.

"Yeah. Will we be doing an infiltration?"

------------------------------------------------------------------

Two parts within 24 hours? Wow even I'm shocked