Time Travel? Reincarnation? And I'm a Slime...

"Now everything is done, finally... Space-Time only needs a few minute details, and then I will throw away omniscience and omnipotence to enjoy the universe I created."

After the last few concepts were finalized, and the flow of time was created, I started the process of removing my powers and most of my memories about the future so I could enjoy myself. But... Wait, why is Ah- He beat -Ahhh Me -Ahhh W-what?-

*ACHOO!!!*

"Wh-what was that? Wait, I sneezed...? Nononono! I must focus on what I saw- Wait, was it even possible for me to sneeze... Wait, I'm asking a question, and I don't know a few things, meaning... My powers were removed! HAHA! Now I only have to enjoy the new world I created! Yay!"

Distracted by the beautiful and surely entertaining future that I will have in my newly created world, I didn't notice that my sneeze made minuscule changes to the structure of time.

I felt entirely entranced as I gazed at the beautiful scenery of the world I created. I could only feel excitement and anticipation for the future to come in my beautiful world. The Cardinal World...

But I do feel a minuscule amount of irritation, and... fear?? At something which I cannot pinpoint... Well, no use pondering over pointless things.

Little did I know that POINTLESS thing fucked the whole structure of time... Or in other words, fucked me harder than pimp (Wait, what's a pimp?).

This SMALL thing has given me insistent headaches and I regret not foreseeing this as any older brother would've.

~Rimuru~

"From this day on, you will be known as Rimuru Tempest!" Veldora shouted enthusiastically as he puffed his chest pridefully (why so loud?)

I felt my body change and a huge amount of energy entered my body, covering the feeling of something being carved into my soul.

"Now, I will start eating your prison-" My words were cut off as my vision got distorted. When I saw Veldora's panicked face, I couldn't help but be fearful of what was happening.

But strangely enough, I felt curious about the unfolding events, but that didn't make me any less anxious and fearful.

'Great Sage, what is happening to me?'

《Answer: The reason for the individual "Rimuru"'s vision to swirl is due to space-time contracting on itself on the spot where individual Rimuru is standing. There is no magic involved in this process, what is happening is space-time taking its course and acting as it should.》

"Rimuru! What is happening?! Why is space being distorted where you are standing?!" Veldora's confident and powerful image broke as he screamed like a child. He was fearful of losing his chance for freedom.

"I don't know! Veldora, What should I-" Panic was laced deeply in my voice as I tried to ask for help.

Before I was able to ask him, space fully collapsed on itself, making my vision go dark, but it returned almost instantly.

"-Do...... Great Sage, what happened? Where am I?" My panic calmed slightly as my curiosity took control and I surveyed my surroundings.

Instead of the dark damp cave from before, I was in a vast, empty, grassland with nothing but a few bushes and trees scattered around.

《Answer: The current location is unknown. The possibility of the space-time distortion warping individual "Rimuru" into another place in a different time is 99.99%》

'So I'm in a different time from before? I wonder how long has it been since Veldora saw me... Wait, was I even warped to the future or the past? Hm... That doesn't really change much to me, as I never saw the world outside the cave anyway, I just hope Veldora is still alive...'