Chapter 1- The beginning

Kinda a new thing I'm trying so enjoy!

June 7th, 2009

Okay I want to state this as soon as I can without anyone fussing me out for my Journal to be gross, My name is Ryan and im in 7th grade I realized I was gay, that's what I get for looking up a picture of a shirtless dude and getting hard off of it but i mean hey at least I don't have to worry about getting a girl pregnant anytime soon. Alright let's get back to my life, I'm currently 11 and i very only told 1 person about me being gay, and that's my best friend Dave, I live in America like everyone else with no life, I only have one parent, my mom. She's not as cruel as most people think of her to be, she's actually really nice and care a shit ton about her family and friends. My 3rd day of 7th grade and the worst thing had to happen. My mom forgot to dry the clothes so I was stuck wearing a pink shirt with a robot unicorn. Man if I didn't get some strange looks, I went to my class and not one single person didn't have they're eyes off me. I was so embarrassed I MISS MY CLOTHESSS.

4:27 pm

Okay so I literally JUST got home and my mom sat there and started looking at me like I was some weirdo that had no clue on anything. We literally had a straight up conversation about school for an hour.

So when I walked through the door my mom had said "Ryan how was your day?"
And basically it was just me talking about how embarrassed I was and how school sucks ass.

So 4 days ago my friend Dave moved to Canada cause his dad was forcing him to move in with him, so I'm just sitting her all alone, keeping my secret away from everyone so yup. We exchanged a couple of words before he left though.

With his deep voice and beautiful eyes he decided that he would confess his sexuality to me and say he was Bisexual and then with his wonderful looking lips. He plant one on me. And if you don't know what I'm talking about I mean kiss. He gave me a straight up, on the lips kiss. And then said he had always liked me since we met.

"Ryan.. Your handsome, smart, and defiantly one of a kind, I'm going to be jealous for the one who gets your heart, keep in touch okay?" After he said that all I wanted to do was tackle him down and just hug him tightly with no reason.