Chapter 5

Octo24th

So its been a while, sorry I haven't written anything. Just haven't had anything interesting to write. Yesterday I went on a date with j and we talking about a few things. Like how he actually wants to date me, but since he hasn't asked yet I want to ask him. So that's what I'm going to do, I'm going to ask Johnathan to be my boyfriend, HOPEFULLY he says yes cause if not, I'm going to love my bed, my floor, and my pillow a lot. The tissues might like me As well. Hey you. Quit being dirty minded. I'm going to be crying not jacking off.

So like usual I woke up at 6 a.m and I did nothing for 2 hours. I just sat in bed, wondering how the hell I'm going to ask john out without being a complete fool. So after those magical two hours of nothing I decided to get off my butt and make some food. "Ugh, I don't want to cook, but I don't want cereal. " I kinda scanned the fridge like four times, I Finally found some left overs , it was just some hotdogs and a little bit of mash potato's. Like any normal person I had to heat it up some, I can eat it cold but I wanted something warm to help me wake up completely. So after I got down scarfing down my food I started heading to my room so I can at least try to get a nap before I risk  my heart to a guy I met last month..

Basically 2-3 hours later

So I guess I'm awake, I slept longer than I expected. I woke up to someone knocking on my door, the front door of course, I was asleep on the couch cause my room got to hot so I moved down here, where its freezing. I walked to the door to check who it was, now mind you I was in my boxers cause I didn't sleep in PJs unless it was cold or im at a friends house, I opened the door and I was tackled down by John, he literally hoped on me when I opened the door.
"Ryan?" So he looked at me with his smile, you know the amazing one. Yup. I panicked and I blurted out 'I love you' on accident. I'm. Such. An. Idiot. I was going to wait and say that! At least until I was for sure he liked me!, I feel so horrible, can I go and hide in my closet and never come out?.

J's POV:

Did he just confess to me on accident?. I knew he had feelings for me but I mean I would at least expect something easier that that load of pressure on me. Now I have to think about what to say. Crap! Should I say I love you back? Or is it to soon and it'll make things awkward. Ugh this is so pressuring. "You love me?"  I had to say something, I want to make sure without making a mistake. "When did you hear that.." I can tell he's insecure about it now. Maybe I should insure that its okay if he does, and that I have feelings for him too. Yeah I'm just going to do that. "Dont worry Ryan I have feelings for you as well. And maybe we should start out slow and get to know each other better". Woo that's so much better than just being simple worded. "Yeah.. Now.. Can I get up?". He had this blush on his face. I can tell that what I just said meant something. "Yeah sorry " I got off him and shuffled to the side so I could help him up. "Thanks".

Ryan's POV

I am going to die if I do not date this boy now. Like I am not kidding. It's so much pressure trying to like someone . I CANT HANDLE THIS.  I sighed and held my temples. "J I need to be with you right now. I can't take it anymore, I was going to wait and ask you but I can't. Johnathan I want to be your boyfriend. Please let me have that honor and be your boyfriend. PLEASE. " I looked to the side and started to blush really hard. Then of a sudden I felt a soft surface against my lips and it was his lips kissing mine. I quickly wrapped my arms around him and kissed back. Soon enough he pulled away.
"I will. Ryan I will be your boyfriend. I wanted to wait because I didn't want you to feel rushed. But since you asked. Yes. I will be. " He smiled and it about made me fall father in love with him.

"But Ryan that's not why I came over for... I have some important news i have to talk to you about...." I looked at him and questioned what it was.
"I have to...."

Enjoy the wait guys (;