Chapter 3- The meeting.

September 7th 2009

Okay like I said previously. I'm gay and I'm gayest of my gay life. So my school has some major Rumour tellers. So I heard a couple of people talking at lunch saying that there was a gay 10th grader that had beautiful Blond hair and blue eyes. You have no clue how bad I wanted to meet this dude, cause blonds are the most gorgeous thing to come to when it comes to men. And one with BLUE eyes. Omfg just a wonderful combination. And then BAM I met him.

I was just casually going to class today and then I suddenly dropped my drink and made a huge fucking mess. So I had to clean it and be late to my class, so I set my stuff down and then grabbed some napkins. Which never work, but its what I had. I bent down on my knees and started and then I had someone one pop up in front of me. It was him!

"Um.. Do you need some help? " he had the deepest voice and the most beautiful face. I looked up at him and started to stutter which I never do. "U-um.. S-sure" while my stutter decide to be a dick I handed him some napkins and went back to trying to soak up the rest of my drink. We finished in 10 minutes cause if it was just me I would take forever. When we finished I stood up and looked at him. Flushed in the face. I'm surprise I didn't start drooling yet, then his deep voice spoke again. "So.. How come you had to clean this up?" I gave a direct look at him and then the stuttering started again. "C..cause it w..was my drink.. And I h..had no one to help.." Of course I was still flushed so once I looked directly into his eyes I might as well consider myself a tomato. He questioned me randomly after that like- " why did no one help? Don't you have friends? " so I had to anwser to that beautiful creature. "Not many.. The one I trust most moved.. So basically no. I don't have any friends". He tilted his head and grabbed my hand once I looked down. "Then I shall be your friend, I'm Johnathan. But I mostly get called J. " and his face had a giant smile on it once I looked back up. "I'm Ryan.." He obviously knew something about me. Considering how red I was.

Okay so I'm trying to think on the next thing to happen. Obviously Ryan and J are going to be hanging out. Buddy buddy. But I gotta think. Sorry the page isn't long.