What is The Love Letter Game?

Jakes POV

Buzz Buzz Buzz

Jake looks over at his buzzing phone, forgetting to put down his clippers. He reaches both hands out for the phone, and ends up cutting the top of his left hand. He puts his clippers down, shakes his hand as if it was nothing, then picks up his phone to see the notifications

Jakes notifications

I am Sober - Nearly 3 days Self Harm free! - New record!

Wattsapp - Lia - Does school start tomorrow or Tuesday?

Believe - Daily Affirmations - My anxiety does not control my life. I control it

Gachagram - @ Zoeysthebest - ROSEMEADOW HIGH SCHOOL IS DOING THE LOVE LETTER GAME!!

Jakes POV

He smiles and swipes the first notification.

He clicks the like message button then swipes the 2nd notification. He reads the second one, and swipes the third one with a smile on his face.

He clicks on the 4th notification.

On gachagram

@ Zoeysthebest             2 minutes ago

ROSEMEADOW HIGH SCHOOL IS DOING THE LOVE LETTER GAME!!

708 views                                    596 🤍

Comments

@ Stacyistoocool - What is The Love Letter Game?

12 replys                                          6 ❤

426 other comments

After Jake reads through the response to Stacy's comment he is well aware of what The Love Letter Game is.

He turns his phone off and leaves it face down on his sink. He looks at his left hand that is now covered in blood.

He stares at it for a minute then he looks up at the mirror and opens it. He puts his clippers away and searches through it for something, he finds a small pocket knife.

He closes the cabinet and looks in the mirror. He lifts his bleeding, blood covered hand up and looks at it. Then he looks back at it.

He inspects his hands noticing how perfectly he accidentally cut it, he then gets the knife and carves a heart and a singular 'H'.

(This is basically what it is):  I❤H

Now they are just like the others, well the more recent ones, anyway..

Haileys POV

"What are you reading?" Hailey asks her purple haired, step brother. He looks up from his book and turns his head to look at her.