Chap 37 is this real

Destiny POV

I get mahogany and she says "what's wrong" and I pull her to the door and she freezes and I whisper "is it real" and she runs to dads door while I watch and see my boyfriends make out with a stranger.

Mahogany POV

THAT BITCH I run to the boys room and I grab a butcher knife and Jack g grabs it out of my hands and says "what's wrong with you" and I say "Hayes is cheating on destiny" and they all freeze and I take the knife and they all follow me I go to the room and destiny is sitting cris cross on the floor crying and Hayes still hasn't noticed her Cameron picks her up and we enter the room and slam the door and Hayes and the stranger jump.

Hayes's eyes widen and he stands up and destiny cries cam gives destiny to Kian and I go up to the girl and grab her hair she says to Hayes "call me" and I say "sorry he won't be alive" and I push he out the door and I lock it

Cam goes up to Hayes And straight up punches him in the nose. Kian gives destiny to me and I lay in the bed with her head on my lap and stroke her hair trying to calm her down but she just cries.

Destiny POV

They are all screaming and beating Hayes but I can barely hear them my eyes widen and I sit up and walk over and everyone stops and I look at Hayes he has blood coming from his nose and a busted lip and a black eye and no one is hurting him I say "is this because of this morning" and everyone gets a confused look and Hayes puts his head down.

And I say "WHAT THE HELL" and Cameron says "what happened this morning" and I say "I wasn't giving him enough" and jack g says "what" and I say "he wanted to touch me but I didn't want him to so I stopped him and now he does this" and dad yells "YOU DID THIS CAUSE SHE WOULDN'T FUCK YOU, YOU LITTLE FUCK BOY" and Hayes says "I'm sorry" he says looking at me and Kian's slaps him and says "your lying you little bitch what the fuck is wrong with you" and Nash says "you promised to her me and all of us that you wouldn't hurt her" and I stand up and say "you know what nah it's cool don't bother trying to make him feel guilty I'm done with him it was stupid anyways two 14 year olds staying together really a stupid idea but you know it's my fault for falling for him so it was stupid I was being stupid so don't bother hurting him cause he can go off and be a fuck boy and I don't care ok just don't bother" and I walk out the door.

I take the stairs to the roof of the hotel. I sit on the edge only making God choose if I fall off or not.

I sing

(Coldplay fix you)

Tears stream down your face
I promise you I will learn from my mistakes
Tears stream down your face
And I...

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

I close my eyes and let a tear slip I tweet off my phone

@destinydallas why bother....why bother with life with pain with regret why bother with you

I lay back and close my eyes I get out my phone and text one direction

Me- hey can you guys make me smile

Hazza🙊- what's wrong

Me-I'm sad

Lou😊- aww tiny who hurt you

Me- boys

Zaynie- Hayes😔

Me- yea don't hurt him just make me smile

NiNi🇮🇪🍀- SINCE WE ARE MAKING TINY SMILE CAN I YOU GUYS HELP ME SMILE BY BUYING ME OREOS

LiLi😬- we bought you a whole pack yesterday

NiNi- someone ate it

Lou- 😏

NiNi- oh you are so dead

Then I get a FaceTime call from Louis I answer and see him screaming and niall tackling him to the ground and I smile and Niall says "you have to leave and get more you ate them all" and Louis smirks and says "they were delicious" and niall screams and I couldn't help but giggle and they all look at me and Louis says "we did it" and he high fives niall and I say "thanks guys" and Harry says "can we kill Hayes now" and they all agree and I say "no I've been through enough pain-" Liam cuts me off by saying "that's exactly why we should kill him" and I say "so I can get through this it will be easy maybe....no it won't God" and Zayn says "good luck tiny" and niall says "stay strong" and a tear slips my eye and I say "thanks" my voice cracking and I end the FaceTime call.

But I know I can never get through this