Chap 20 why wont you wake up

1 week later

Cam POV

One week since it happened and all I do is watch her the boys force me to eat and I eventually fall asleep but I don't leave. Destinys friend come everyday you know Cameron and we told the media they started hashtags asking her to wake up and have been giving me support but I don't feel different I just feel numb.

We are all sitting in the room and most are watching her and others are on there phones they come in with the same look hair all messed up blood shot eyes and tear stains but I'm much worse.

Destiny POV

You will not believe who I met MY MOM YAYAYAYAY and she looks totally fine her hair and she is actually an angel she watches over me and she's sorry about what happened with dad and I ask her who was the guy in the mask and she was about to say something but a big white light happened and now it's all dark.

Cam POV

I see her hand twitch and I yell "DID YOU SEE THAT" and they all look at her and she twitches again and we all smile and cheer Sam says "ok destiny if you can hear me squeeze my hand" And he puts his hand in hers and she does a little squeeze.

Her heart monitor slows Down and she goes limp and doctors and nurses rush in and the pull her out and we scream after them and they were shocking her and she jolts up and opens her eyes look at us and they fill up in tears we all rush to her and hug her being careful when I hug her she says "I missed you" and I say "you have no idea" and she giggles and Jc says "now that I heard that giggle my world is at peace"

Destiny POV

and everyone agrees I say "I don't know why but in hungry" and they nod Sam says "I'll get you a wheel chair" and I say "nah I'm good" and he says "ya sure" and I nod Jc Kian Sam Ricky Connor and Trevor all go to the cafeteria with me basically all of o2l.

They get pizza and we eat it and I say "when can I leave this hell hole" and Ricky says "hopefully today" and Connor says "is it really that bad" and I say "someone's dying right now" and they all get uncomfortable and I say "yeah not fun and these clothes are ewww" it was basically a night gown. And they chuckle

I eat half of my pizza and I
Full I give the rest to Kian Who basically inhales it and Trevor says "oh you've been out a week and the school dance is friday" and I say "what's today" and he says "tuesday" and I say "ok a dance um you wear like a white dress and there's a priest right?" And they laugh what I've never been and Jc says "that's a wedding" and I say "oh then what do you do at a dance" and Trevor says "you wear like dresses" and I make a grossed out face and they laugh and Trevor says "oh and it's boys ask girls so you need a date" and I groan and say "boys yeah a boy likes me not a chance I think I might go solo" and Kian says "like the wolf" and Sam says "she walks alone" and we laugh.

I say to Trevor "who are you going with" and he says "most of the girls at our school are sluts and gold diggers" and I slap the back of his head and he says "hey I said most" and I sigh and say "let's head" and I hop on Jc back and they chuckle and they walk to the room.

Cam POV

When they left Cameron enters the room and he says "is she ok" and I say "she woke up" and he fist bumps the air and we chuckle he says "umm so mr Dallas there is a dance Friday and I was wondering if I could go with Destiny" and all of he boys and I yell "NO" and he says "why not" and I make up a lie and say "she's already going with someone" and he says "who" and I get a text from Daniel saying

Daniel- Farkle he is a nerd say him

And I say "Farkle" and he says "Farkle" and I nod and he sighs and says "ok I guess" and in a few seconds tiny comes in on Jcs back with the rest of the guys Cameron says "hey destiny" and destiny smiles and hops off of Jcs back being careful with her leg she hugs Cameron and she says "hey you came" and he says "why wouldn't I you would do the same" and she giggles and Cameron picks her up and puts her on the bed.

We all sit down and Connor says "we just explained what a dance is to destiny" and Ricky says "she described a wedding" and they all laugh and destiny says "I've never been to a dance so shh" and we laugh.

Cameron gets a text and says "sorry I got to go later destiny bye guys" and he leaves destiny says "mahogany what do you want to a dance" and she says "dresses and heels and makeup and jewelry" and the look on Destinys face showed that she hated app or those things.

Mahogany says "so you and Farkle" and destiny says "what you callin me" and mahogany says "your going to the dance with Farkle" and she says "who da hell is farkle" and Trevor says "a complete nerd" and destiny trows and pen at him and says "rude and dad why the heck would you set me up with a stranger" and I say "your not I just lied to him your going alone" and she says "who did you lie to" and I look at the guys for help and Nash says "wow that bird outside is amazing Cameron you must see it" and I stand up and say "I must" and we walk away.