Chap 6 please

Destiny POV

I went to my first class and all the other ones now it's lunch I'm just gonna skip it.

I walk to the library and no ones in here typical I look around not even a teachers in here. I look at some books and see one mahogany told me about its called 'the fault in our stars' idk she just said that she loves it and so does every other teenage girl.

I start reading it and the i notice lunch is over I start walking to m next class which is PE.

Hayes POV

We all sat together at lunch and some other fiends but we couldn't find destiny we looked around and now lunch is over Daniel says "what if she's in trouble" and I say "I got my next class with her if she's
Not there I will text you guys ok" and they nod and I head off the PE.

Destiny POV

I get on the gym uniform which is shorts and school shirt I put my hair in a high pony tail. I look in the mirror you can obviously see my thigh gap and that the shirt is too big for me.

I walk out and see Hayes there looking worried I say "what's wrong" and he says "oh we didn't see you at lunch so we got worried" and I say "oh sorry" and he says "it's fine we were just worried" and I nod I see Cameron and he walks up and so does Karan I say "hi" and Karan look worried and I say "you ok" and he says "by ok do you mean petrified because yes I'm very ok" I say "aww what's wrong" and Cameron says "he doesn't like PE or anything physical he's very bad at it" and I say "aww it's ok maybe you will get better" and he says "I don't want to do this" and I say "you could fake an injury" and Hayes Says "about injuries destiny you shouldn't do this your leg" and I say "nah I'm fine" and Karan says "what happened to your leg" and I say "I girl whipped a rock at me so I got 10 stitches no biggie" and Karan says "ok if your doing this with stitches I'm defiantly Doing it" and I laugh and coach says "ok everyone 5 laps around the track now go" and we al line up and he yells "GO" and we take off all the other girls were in the back and the boys were one lap behind me I kept on going and finished in 1 minute and 10 seconds I stop and coach says "that was" and I say "one minute and 10 seconds coach" and he says "what's your name stick" and I say "destiny and please don't call me stick I find it offensive" and he say "fine I'll call you tiny then" and I shrug and find it a little weird my teacher is using my nick name.

The boys finish a minute later and this boy walks up to me and says "no body has ever beat me especially a girl" and I say "well believe it girlie" and he says "you little-" but gets cut off bye Hayes coming in and whispering to him something.

When that dude leaves I say "what was that all about" and Hayes Says "that was Peyton Meyer the most athletic boy he is very strong and have a short temper so he would break you like a Stick so watch out" and I say "yea coach called me a stick what a bitch" and Hayes says "your just thin and perfect" and I roll my eyes we continue class at the end.

I put my clothes back on when I was leaving the door was blocked a girl came up to me and says "look I know you think your so cool because Cameron Dallas adopted you but your not your just an emo freak" and I just keep on walking. What a great first day of school.

I walk to my next class which is music I get in and I see Daniel and Cameron I sit down and the teacher says "ok so I'm gonna make an assignment you have to show me some talent sing dance play an instrument do anything just show me talent and the prize is that you and your partner will get A's for the whole term." And everyone starts whispering and stuff the teacher says "the partners are boys and girls" and the girls groan except me he says "so there are Ashley and Ethan Cassie and Jason um Destiny and Cameron Daniel and ally etc" Cameron sits next to me and says "we can work at my place after school" and I say "good idea my family probably would kill you if they saw you" and he chuckles after class I do a group chat with all the guys and mahogany in it I say

Me- I have a project to do after school I'm going of his house to work on it I will be back home at 4:30 ok?

Cam- YOU SAID HIS HOUSE AS IN A BOY WHO IS IT

Me- the boy you let yesterday

Nash- I don't approve

Me- I just need one of you to say yes

The rest al last no but mahogany says

Mahogany🐱- oh that boy Cameron from the beach yeah he's cute of course you can go have fun but no too much fun😏

Cam- boo

Me- I'll text you the address to pick me up

Cam- DEAL

Me- yay love you guys😘

I lock my phone and schools ends I tell Hayes Daniel and Trevor about going over Cameron's and they seem to be fine with it but not Daniel and Hayes I could see straight through their lie.

Me Cameron and Karan walk to there penthouse after school.