Chap 27

Destiny POV

I smile and say "I would love to but I need to get something I'll be right back ok" and they say "you sure" and I nod.

I run all the way and I get the key under the mat I Quietly enter the house and see Hayes and that girl kissing on the couch I try not to cry yes ok I had a little crush on Hayes alright.

I make my way upstairs and grab the old picture of me and mom and the one of mom and dad kissing my cheeks I get the one of me and Cameron and the one of me and mahogany and the dress that is white but still had black paint on it but I take it and I take 200 dollars of my own money.

I make my way downstairs and I hit the last step and it creaks and Hayes and That girl look my way and the girl screams making everyone wake up I charge for the door and the picture of me and Cameron fell I pick it up and so does someone else I look up and see Cameron great I yank it away but he has his grip on it I say "give it" and he says "your staying" and I rip the picture in half and he has the half of me and I have the half of him.

I run out the door and I keep on running towards that bus I hop on and lock the door. I look in and see a huge guy he says "guys a fangirl got on the bus" and he lifts me up and I scream and wince he like scratched my back

I hear Niall say "no no no she's not a fan girl" and that huge dude puts me down and I pick all the pictures and Louis says "Paul this is destiny destiny this is paul" and I look up at him and smile and he says "aww she's cute" and I say "thanks" and I walk over to Harry and Zayn and Harry says "hey tiny" and I say "hey.....hazza" and he says "aww she has a nickname for me" and Niall says "I want one" and I say "NiNi" and Louis says "oh I want one" and I say "Lou bear" and Zayn says "what's mine" and I say "zaynie" and Liam says "I don't want to be left out" and I say "Lili" and they all smile and Paul says "hey I'm here too" and I say "I know Pauly" and they all smile I yawn and rub my eyes and Harry says "tired" and I nod and Louis picks me up and brings me to a bunk while I close my eyes and fall asleep.

Cam POV

I saw her my baby she ripped the picture arp art her having my half and me having the part with her. She dashes through the door and runs and we all sigh and I cry and Ashley says "ok who the heck is she" and we don't answer her and she says "whenever she shows up and leaves you all start crying like a bunch of babies" and we all look at her Mahogany says "she was Cameron's first daughter she amazing nice gentle sweet and just adorable and she got kidnapped so we replaced her With you and let's say your not even close to what she is" and Ashley says "I know I'm just that perfect and that girl looks like a slut" and mahogany pushes her too the floor and
Yells "NO YOU DONT GET IT YOUR ANNOYING STUPID AND DRESS LIKE A SLUT SO DONT YOU DARE SAY THAT ABOUT HER CAUSE WE ALL LOVED HER UNLIKE YOU" and we all look at mahogany in shock we have never seen her that mad never.

Mahogany walks upstairs and Ashley mumbles "bitch" and we all yell at her "SHUT UP" and she rolls her eyes and walks upstairs. Remind me again why I adopted her.

Harry POV

Louis comes back and says "let's adopt her" and we all agree and I say "well ask her in the morning" and we all head off to bed wow this is huge.