The Jeweller's Hands - Chapter three

Chapter Three

July 2018

Miles wearily opened his eyes. Not quite awake, he could feel the dampness on his belly and the bedsheet, and he realised that dreaming of Alex had given him the erection and orgasm that being with Michelle hadn't. He felt confused by it all. He could see Alex clearly in his dream. But by the time Alex had his hair like that, they had long since started having sex.

He wanted to clean himself up, but the sleeping tablets rendered him semi-paralysed. His eyes closed again and soon he was asleep once more.

2009

Instead of his hotel in Sheffield, they were in France in that house they shared as kids, recording The Age of the Understatement. Miles was aware he had been here before, but he wasn't sure when.

He led Alex by the hand into the scruffy room full of guitars and books and vinyl records lying around, that were played on the ancient Dancette player in the corner. Alex stood looked around, but Miles got the feeling this was because he was afraid to make eye contact.

Miles lifted his hand to his lips.

"We don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with. We can just cuddle in bed if you want, or I can call a cab to take you home..."

"No!" Alex finally looked at him. His eyes spoke of fear and longing, and Miles so clearly remembered his first time with a man and feeling exactly the same way. "No, I want to stay. I just don't know what to do now I'm here."

Miles was turned on by his innocence, but he knew he would have to take things slowly. All this was new to Alex and he didn't want to frighten him.

"Well we can start by taking this off," he said, grasping the hem of the t-shirt that was stained with his semen. He pulled it upwards over Alex's head, causing his hair to stick up like he had put his finger in an electric socket.

Miles looked at his body. He was certainly more muscular than his girly persona gave away. He had broad, swimmer's shoulders, and like most guitar players he had well-defined biceps, and his chest was muscly, and Miles was surprised to see chest hair – a small patch in the middle. He ran his fingers over it, and Alex gasped, and his rose pink nipples became hard.

Miles wrapped his arm around his slim waist, and pulled him to him. Miles was still bare chested from the gig, so their warm flesh was pressed together, practically matched in proportion because they were close in height. Miles pulled Alex's hair to one side and kissed his neck, lightly at first....making Alex sigh. Miles felt him get hard. Miles had been hard from the moment he'd taken Alex's t-shirt off.

He kissed the sensitive skin between Alex's neck and shoulder, sucking it gently. Aware it would leave a love bite that Laura would see, but he couldn't worry about that for now. Alex moaned and gripped Miles' shoulders, digging his nails in. Miles eased him away and knelt down. He lifted each of Alex's feet and pulled off his shoes and socks. He then reached up and undid his jeans, pulling them and his boxer shorts down, and helping him step out of them.

He was naked and beautiful, like a young god. Miles couldn't resist it. He took his perfect cock in his mouth, lightly sucking it. Alex gasped and staggered slightly.

Miles pulled away and stood back up, and they started kissing. Alex fumbled for Miles' zip, undoing it, and together they took off his trousers and pants. They were now both naked and equal. Miles eased Alex down onto the creaky, French empire bed. His hair fell across his face and onto the pillow. Miles lay beside him, leaning over him, brushing his hair off his face.