Highway Hell.

Bill did a stunt spin sending me flying back into the seat,I screamed for dear life,Bill just laughed as I sat there hyperventilating at what he had just done,I covered his mouth not even bothering to speak,I was too shocked to even try "Earth to Regina!" Bill shouted,I had blacked out,I just rolled my eyes and looked up,I could see Bill was tapping his foot impatiently,I wasn't in the car anymore,I was in an unfamiliar mansion."this is your new home,just because you've been saw with us, your very delicate,that delicate you blacked out from that spin!" He chuckled as u just flipped him off "wait...how did you find where the hell I live!" I shouted at him,he just stared at me with a smirk before pointing at the boy with Long brown silky hair. "That's Georg,our personfinder and main toilet clogger" Bill joked as Georg just walked away from the doorframe "Hury Regina,you still have to see Gustav,he's a bit rowdy so we have to go pick him up,get the dress and heels I bought you upstairs,I didn't know what to get so I got the prettiest dress I could see and the smallest size!" He said clapping his hands with a giant smile.

 "That's Georg,our personfinder and main toilet clogger" Bill joked as Georg just walked away from the doorframe "Hury Regina,you still have to see Gustav,he's a bit rowdy so we have to go pick him up,get the dress and heels I bought you upstairs,...

"Where the hells the room?" I said rolling my eyes at him,I didn't wanna be in a tight dress again. "You'll see it,just search for a room that has a bunch of get out and stay out stickers,that's Tom's room,next to that is a door with Queen posters all over it,that's Gustavs room,next to that is a plain door and that's georgs,on the other side of Tom's door is mine,it's painted black with Nena posters on it,look in my room for it.If not look in the others,don't be shy."I am not shy at all bitch!" I pushed him and stopped upstairs,stomping to show that I was not in the mood at all,first I checked Tom's room,Tom was in there shirtless so I just closed It "You liked that,Barbie?" Tom yelled laughing "Fuck off!"I yelled back at him,my face was red,Next I went to Georgs room,it had wires all over and pieces of coded papers scrumpled up,no dress in there too "Regina,your dress is on my bed,it's infecting my Bed!!" Tom screeched at me "Good!" I stormed into his room,grabbed the dress and other things and stormed into Bill's room,it felt like royalty,I loved it.

I threw the plastic off the dress and saw it in the mirror,it was beautiful.A minidress of course but it was nothing like the others,it had a royal pattern on it and it was a jet black colour,I felt like I was a girl version of Bill.there was a pair of big chunky high thigh black boots,a pair of spy glasses and all the makeup a girl could ever ask for.

I did my makeup and put everything else on,feeling more confident than ever,walking down the stairs Bill looked over his shoulder from watching his phone,his eyes wide open as he just hung up his phone and ran over "who invited the prostitutes tod...

I did my makeup and put everything else on,feeling more confident than ever,walking down the stairs Bill looked over his shoulder from watching his phone,his eyes wide open as he just hung up his phone and ran over "who invited the prostitutes today!" Bill yelled mockingly "Oh shush Bill!" I said mad at him,I never liked it when people did that but it just made me feel used.

"It's showtime guys!" Bill yelled,the other two rushed out armed with pistols in both hands,I was frightened,what were they going to do.