Bratz VS Barbie.

I was shocked,everything was happening so quick and the eyes that stared all round made the silence even worse,it was all a blur when Gustav gripped my wrist and just forcefully pulled me to the car,they knew they couldn't let me away now.

I tried everything I could,I spat I kicked I cried and punched.I did not want to die in the hands of a selfish monster.He just ignored me like I was a ghost before snapping out of the blue,he twisted my arm round making me scream in agony.The last thing I remember was the hard impact of my head hitting the dirty floor and making out the unphased look on Bill's face,had this all been phased out?

I was conscious yet I was paralysed.I was frightened,I didn't wanna end it all like this,I was a fresh out the hatch adult.I came her for a better deal,a better life even.But with my luck of course I had to get trapped with some suspicious assholes.

"Is she alive?" I heard a familiar high pitching voice say "Yes Yasumi,she's alive." I heard a sighing,lightly toned German accent say,I could hear traffic horns and whatever else was booming,we were in the big city "Are you sure this is her apartment,Georg?" I heard a husky deep voice say,who was there,how many was there? I fluttered my eyes open sleepily,rubbing them open with a yawn,stretching my arms across,I looked round.We were in the same car from before,I looked round to see Bill in the front seat driving concentrated,his eyes nowhere but on the road,glancing back from once in a while.Gustav and Georg were on both sides of the back seats,leaving me in a tight spot in the middle,I was still dressed in my clothes that had been on for a day now. Tom and Yasumi were in the passenger seat,Yasumi on Tom's lap as they made out thoroughly,not caring about who saw or what saw. "Morning sleeping beauty!" Bill said with a sassy tone "How long have I been asleep?" I said quite cautious of my surroundings "20 years.." Bill said back giggling. "What the FU-" "I'm kidding! It was only 7 hours to get your arm fixed!" Bill said cutting my panick off,giving me a sense of much needed relief.

"Wait...what happened to my arm!" I shrieked,my memory had come to a blur of what happened in those 7 hours. "Oh I ordered Gustav to just paralyse you!" Tom said calmly like it was normal, "you did..WHAT!?" I gasped,the memories flushing back into my brain like flashes.

"This is your stop,Reggie!" Georg said mockingly,getting out the car and opening the door for me. "Who the fuck is Reggie!" I shouted laughing,crawling over the seats not realising I had forgotten to tighten my sweatpants,causing Gustav to get a good shot of what colour my underwear was.

I just strutted out,flipping them off as I walked further into the hotel. "You forgot to say Thank you!" Georg shouted sarcastically.

"Hello Miss,may I have your room order?" The counter person said,not even caring to look up at me as she hurriedly wrote stuff onto her laptop. "Miss Regina Hastings." I said sloppily,her eyes shot up and she immediately handed me the key in silence. I laughed and went up the stairs,I was scared of elevators ever since I watched an elevator prank where the floor suddenly gives in and you go down a slime slide.