Hoe House.

Taking the stairs was definitely definitely not the best option,but I definitely didn't wanna take the risk of falling through the floor,these were Balenciaga shoes that I was wearing ya know?

Out of breath I looked up to the number on the wall "floor five" I sighed,my apartment was all the way at floor 10,the penthouse.

I saw the elevator right next to the number,it was luring me in with its calls,was it worth the escape of a whole stair workout? Probably. But with all the things that happened today,I definitely didn't want another shake up.

With the extra dramatical pants and sighs of going up the stairs with brutal self confidence comments towards myself I had finally made it.

"Floor ten."

It was beautiful.The glass walls making it somewhat so much better,I felt like royalty as I fumbled with my pocket,looking for my roomcard before realising it was in the other pocket,finally I pressed my card across the scanner and slammed the door behind me,automatically locking.

I did a large jump from the door to the sofa where i looked out through the apartment windows.

Awoken to a buzzing sound I groggily opened my eyes. It was my alarm,I tried pressing the snooze button,awfully missing my phone before it fell onto the floor,making a thump as I just sat there listening to my alarm ring and buzz.

I rolled over and reached for my phone but being known for the "clumsiest model on the runway" I had rolled too far and fell of the bed,bum first.

"Shit!" I groaned,grabbing my phone and rubbing my ass,getting up slowly and stumbling over to the kitchen.

I opened the cabinet reaching for my flask and set it aside on the counter,hitting my head on the cabinet door as I had forgot to shut it.

I looked at my phone.
"26 missed calls from King Tommy" I read before hearing another ping.

"52 missed texts from King Tommy"I read again,I sighed before realising the model contracts were on today,I slurped my coffee before rushing to the bathroom.

I shampooed my hair and panicked when realising I ran out of conditioner,merely able to make my hair look good as my supplies was an old little kids conditioner and a 2 in 1 bodywash for men that was left by the last people who stayed here.

I didn't care right now,I splattered the kids conditioner on my head,massaging it in and rinsing it off before realising I had been in for too long.

I put my towel on and started to choose what outfit to wear.Too nervous to be too casual,too nervous to be too formal.I chose a white turtleneck with flared jeans,my mom's lucky necklace round my neck. I looked at the tiny picture inside,me and my mom,my dad and also my young former model sister.

I smiled before rushing to the kitchen,grabbing a piece of leftover takeout Chinese,gobbling it down and then rushing back to the door.

I panicked,I was 5 minutes late and from what I've heard,Japan takes time very seriously here. The pressure was on, a mad decision had ran over me,I was gonna try the elevator.I inched my way over like prey to the siren, step by step.

I finally made a step in the elevator before pressing the lobby button,but with my luck this wasn't gonna go well.

"Hey! Wait for me! Please!" A girl in black fluffed 7 inched Demonias called out to me. This couldn't have gone any worse. "Shit! Shit! Go down you stupid fucker!" I mumbled under my breath pressing the lobby button repeatedly,the elevator was bad enough,but now my luck just has to seal the deal with some dam social interaction.

The doors just started to close but as they did they stopped,I looked to see the same girl with those same black Demonias.

"Hey! Thanks for saving the doors for me there." She said in a bright and cheery tone,I just eyed her awkwardly as I scanned her up and down,a 5'3 woman,looks like she had just hit her 20s and is fresh out the club,her sharp eyeliner and cherry red lip gloss.

She was wearing a crop top that was cut to what you could almost make out a bra with ripped Jean shorts on.She had tattoos on both her arms,legs,back and neck.Although they made her look like a gang leader her voice was nevertheless cheery.