Prologue

"Hey dads? Why are you on your hero outfits?"
"There's a malice that's happening on Asteria. And we need to stop it."
"Are you going to come back?"
"Of course we will! We've defeated something bigger than that."
"Okay. I love you."
"We love you too Kristina."

"Wait wait wait. Guys where are you going?"
"..."
"Moms..?"
"Asteria is on danger again. And we need to save it."
"Are you guys going to be safe?"
"I'm not too sure.."
"Don't beat yourself up. We've fought something that was rough. I am positive that we are going to make it.'
"Please do.."
"Of course Caden. I love you.
"I love you too."

"Kids! Come here please."
"Hm?"
"What?"
"Look, your mom and I, and the others got an alert about something. The planet is on danger once again."
"..."
"So, we are going away for a bit to try and fight it. I want you kids to stay here and be safe."
"But, I don't want you guys to go."
"Matthew.. I know you're scared. But it's going to be alright I promise."
"Mhm"
"Okay.."
"Helene, watch your brother while we are gone."
"Okay."
"We love you"
"Us too."

....

"Unfortunately. Our beloved protectors were defeated. Since yesterday. Now that they are gone.. our other hero's will have to go and defeat it." 

"Nooo!"
"..."
"Mama..? Papa..?"
"Dads!"

"What am I going to do now?!"
"Fuck no that can't be true!"
"Our parents are gone."
"I.."

"Oh dear protectors.. you estimated me. You thought I was done. No.. It was just the beginning of the end. You so called hero's have Fallen. There is no one who will Rise up now.

"Not even those other hero's. They are much weaker than you all are."

"But I gotta admit. You were great help. Thanks to you, we were able to finally eliminate them."

"Revenge taste so sweet."

WHOOP WHOOP AYYYYYY so yep expect lots of plot twist 😈

Ik I said that it was coming out in August but I was too excited to wait so 😭