Chapter Three

"Oh have I missed your pancakes!" Kristina said with a mouthful of pancake in her mouth. Helene giggled and replied. "I've learned it from the best." She said confidently. Matthew smiled continuing munching on on his pancake which had whip cream, syup, and blueberries. Caden had a chocolate one with whip cream and butter. As well as syrup. Kristina had a whole lot of mix. She had many fruits such as cherries and blueberries. Chocolate, syrup anc whip cream. Helene's giggling Blake smile a bit. Her laugh reminded him of Dawn. He remembered how she and her cooked together.

"May you crack the eggs open please?" A women with blonde hair asked. "Mhm!" Little Helene said reaching for the eggs and went to go crack it on the bowl. When she finished women applaud and continued to stir while smiling. Helene smiled then looked around. "Now what do I do?" She asked fidgeting. "Well.. you can go announce to the boys to the boys- Ahhh!" She shouted as Blake wrapped his arms around his wife waist. "No need to, we have returned from our gaming session." Blake said smiling widely. "You scared me!" She laughed and sighed of relief. "Sorry love." He said as he kissed her cheek. Helene giggled while Matthew looked mad. "He won!" Matthew yelled crossing his arms. Blake just smiled softly and went to hug him. Matthew turned around and hugged him back. "I'll get my revenge soon!" He said like a villain who wanted to destroy everything. "And I believe you can." Dawn said turning around and grabbed Helene then put her in her arms so she can hug Blake and Matthew. Thy all hugged together and Dawn pulled away after a few seconds. "Now.. you guys can set up the table and I'll continue cooking with Sunshine."

___________________________

At the base....
___________________________

"Alright, if we want to win this. We'll have to get people to accept to join our fight. And i have many ideas on who we can recruit." Blake said looking at the table of where pictures and Cordes were connecting to eachother. "Are you sure, for the last time you want to be in these kids?" He asked now feeling unsure of the choice he's going to accept. "Are you doubting us? We're willing to fight against that bitch, for our parents and the sake of Asteria." Caden said grinning at his last sentence. Kristina smirked agreeing with him. Blake glared and looked over to his kids and they nodded while smiling. "Okay, but I hope you are all aware this is going to be extremely dangerous." He said looking at them. "We are, but are willing to take this risk. Especially for our own sake as well." Kristina said crossing her arms. Blake sighed and pointed a picture of Samara.

"First, we're going to need her. She's going to be our first recruit. I am sure she's going to say yes unless her ego takes place." Blake said annoyed. "Then, we're going to go get two people who are in another dimension called Marelsia." Blake said looking at drawings of Ren and Seth. "Marelsia? I feel like I've heard of it before." Kristina said thoughtfully. "You may have from your father's dear." He said looking at her. "This place was separated from Asteria long ago, that's also where Auntie Misty got her air stone." He said crossing his arms. "Oh, I remember her telling me she got it from another place, I never bothered to ask where though." Matthew said putting his hand on his hip. "But first, will we need Wednesday help for her to transport us to there." Blake said looking at a picture of her. Caden widened his eyes. He remembered her, from years ago when his mother visited her qnd she would sometimes babysit him. "I assume you know her, am I right Caden?" Blake asked looking at him. He wanted to get close to her. He found her cool so he wanted to see her again. Especially since