Chapter One

Stomp

Stomp

Stomp

Stomp

_______________________________

"Caden, come back here!" A girl with bright violet shouted running towards a boy that was running away and seemed to ignore the girl and ran even further. They were running through buildings, roofs and even in the town streets. The sky was a sunny and no clouds were no where to be seen. The girl huffed and stuck out her hand to grab his legs with plant roots. "Ow!" He said falling on the ground. "There. Now.. You're such an idiot! Why did you do that?!" She shouted cleary angry at the boy who was on the ground. He grabbed her leg so he look into her eyes angrily. "They could've killed you! You're lucky I pulled you away." The boy rolled his eyes and got up. "You're not my mom." He said getting the dust off his clothes. She slightly widened her eyes. She knew that he was sad about his mom's deaths. That's why she's staying by his side so that he doesn't feel lonely. Despite them always arguing like siblings. "I'm not, but I am older than you." She flexed which he looked unamused. "Bla bla bla who asked?" He mocked. "That's what you got? You need to find better ways of mocking someone. She said putting her hand on her hip and leaning forward a bit. He rolled his eyes once again and just stuck out his tongue which the girl did the same.

"Hey everyone! They are back!" A man yelled at a crowd which Caden and Kristina were in. "The Dark clan?" A woman shouted. "Yes!" Everyone walked and ran to see them. "We should too." The boy said running with the crowd. "Wait- i-" Kristina didn't have enough time to process that but joined him.

"What do you want now?!" A person yelled putting her weapon up. Caden and Kristina looked at the and Caden felt anger in him. He fists started to clench and Kristina notired it right away. "Don't attack them again." She said. "Alright. I won't." He said crossing his arms together. And looked away from her. "Greetings citizens. We are only here to research about a person. We are not here to destroy another town again. But if you don't tell us where he is we might have to kill you all." They said holding a picture of a man with black hair that faded into a purple tint.  He was also wearing a white eye patch. "We don't know where he is! Didn't you kill him?" The people shouted. "No, we just found out recently he was alive. And we need to find him. So, tell us. Or we'll kill you all." They said grabbing their weapons and pointing at them. Kristina eyes widened while Caden looked at her in shock. "It doesn't look like his old self." Kristina whispered to Caden "Don't you think It's a trick again?" Caden said looking at the picture once again. "I don't think so this time.. i remember how he looked before. And he didn't have that much scars. Caden looked down and thought about it. "I have to believe you on this one.." he said agreeing for once. "We need to find him." He said looking up again. "Of course we need to!" She said. "We can ask him about our parents" Kristina smiled at being in his father's arms once again. "Kristina, I don't think they are alive." She said looking at him with a serious glare.

She looked down and so did He. She knew her father's would come to her if they were alive. It's been six months since she last saw them. She missed them terribly. In her, she knew they were dead, but for Caden, it was still hard. And it was understandable since it was months ago since they were gone. But she also can't bring herself up to say that they are dead. Caden clenched his fists and looked up.

"How do you guys know he's alive? What about the others?"he asked while yelling. "That information is none of your business." They said starting to get annoyed. "It is if you're asking us!" He yelled back. "Caden!" Kristina yelled and pulled him back. "Hm? Wait.. are you guys both the kids of-" A woman asked who was behind the demons and guardians but got cut off by someone shooting them arrows.