Chapter Four

"How far is this castle?" Kristina asked while getting creeped out by the creepy trees surrounding them. "Not much from now on." Blake answered looking foward. He made sure that their hideout were secured from the dark clan. Even if they had to travel through a portal, who knows they could have still found a way to enter.

Matthew was being quiet, he was thinking about his training with Kristina. "The demon face attack I did.. it doesn't look like that usually." He thought deeply. "I'm going to have search and think about this. That wasn't normal at all." Matthew continued to think. It was strange to him, and he was going to find information about it soon enough.

Each footsteps they made were leaves and tree branches cracking. The leaves were dead while the branches were burnt. It was pretty dark but they could still see. Kristina noticed Matthew in thought and decided to wrap a arm around him which he slightly jumped in surprise. "You alright?" She asked raising an eyebrow. "Yeah, I'm okay. Was just.. thinking." He said looking back at her. She smiled patted his back. "Good to hear little man." She said smilling widely. He smiled back chuckling softly.

Helene was just following her father, not talking much, only observing the things around her. She noticed from afar a person. But looked like they were down. "Uh.. dad?" She asked looking at him and tugging in his jacket. "Do you.. see?" She hesitantly said trying to get glimpse of idea. He looked at her then looked forward as well. The other three stopped. Wondering what they were looking at. "Whwy are y'all looking at?" Caden asked approaching the two. "Is this the person Samara was talking about..?" Matthew asked hiding behind his dad. "I don't think so." Blake replied approaching closer. "You kids stay back, I'll go see it." He got out his scythe and walked slowly to it. Helene hugged Matthew so he doesn't feel scared. Caden decided pulled his sword just in case, it could've been a trap he thought. Kristina looked at Blake with a nervous glare. She was nervous for him.

As Blake got closer, he noticed it was a dead body. He stopped and froze. Her limbs were cut off. "Someone must've killed her.." he thought disappointed. He searched around to see if there was any dead bodies around. And there was. "Samara did you do this?" He wondered. "It doesn't look she did though. She doesn't kill that way." He again thought. While he was thinking, Caden decided to come closer as he saw another person that was slowly approaching him. Kristina noticed and wanted to stop him but she had get her axe out in case he was going to get jumped.

The figure got out a scythe, preparing to attack him. Until some fire balls hit at them and roots were holding their arms. Blake turned around as the figure grunted then got out of the roots to attack the kids. Helene jumped infront of them and kicked them in the stomach. Matthew got behind and punched him with a claw that was belonged to a wolf. But they dodged and used a black spiral to push him away. Blake got mad and ran towards him. He attack them with his scythe which made a huge cut on their back. They didn't say anything, only winced at the pain. Caden looked at thd figure dead in the eyes and punched them with a white fire ball.

"Not so strong huh?!" Caden yelled not knowing he was underestimating them. They teleported behind him and kicked him. Which he grunted at. Caden tried to lift himself up but couldn't. "Did they make something that's unable for me to move?" He asked struggling to get out. Blake saw how Caden and Matthew were both down. "Shit." He thought. He looked at the girls and his eyes widenedl "Kristina! Helene!" He screamed as he saw how they were about to get hit. They turned around but then..

The sol was moving and some snake that looked like demons appeared out of the ground and attacked him. "What the-!" He said trying to get them off. "How.. pathetic of you to let your guard down when you knew i was here." A women with teal hair walked in and crossed her arms. She was looking at the figure dead in the eyes. The figure finally got them off and disappeared I'm defeat. Helene and Matthew looked up and widened their eyes. "Auntie Samara!" They both got up and hugged her. Matthew got there slower as he was hit pretty harshly. She looked at the kids and smiled. "Finally! What took you so long?" Blake asked approaching her. "You need to be more patient cousin. Or perhaps you've ran out of it?" She asked and smirked. He sighed and rolled his eyes. "Haha. Not funny." He said crossing his arms. Everyone except for the adults had a poker face on. Caden who was up from the magic that was stopping him from moving and observed Samara. "So you're the fear holder huh." He said thoughtfully.