Chapter Two

"Here we are!" Matthew exclaimed as the others got out of the portal Helene put out. "Woahh" Caden and Kristina both admired the beauty of it. There were waterfalls that had the color purple. As well as dark blue. It was still daytime so alot of people was walking around. "It's a magnificent view right" Helene said looking at it. "Truly." Kristina said. "Is this where you've been hiding all this time?" Caden asked. "Yes, our father said he found it years ago. He thought it would be the perfect place to hide if ever there would be a danger." Helene said. "So he is alive.." Kristina acknowledged. She thought that the Dark Clan was just saying lies to destroy a town again. As they have done it before. But, clearly she was wrong this time. They thought it was a pretty weird method of manipulation. "Yeah. But it took him four months to wake up." Matthew said looking away. "I see.. so in the other months he was taking time to be fully okay?" Kristina asked. "Yes, it was that bad. When Samara brought him here he was badly wounded. Something that powerful knocked him out." Helene said remembering the memories of his bloody body.

"Holy shit." Caden said. "Yeah." Helene replied still thinking about it. "Wait, who's Samara?" Kristina asked. "Well she's our first cousin once removed but we like to call her auntie." Matthew said. "Oh" Kristina said a bit surprised that her uncle has a cousin. "anyways, as you guys all waited. We should go see our father." Helene began to walk again. "Alright" They both said and walked beside Matthew and Helene.

As they begin to move, Caden noticed lots of kids running around and playing with eachother. He also noticed possibly a mother running after them playfully. It reminded him of the time one of his mother played swords together.

"Oof!" A young boy fell to the ground. "Did I hit you too hard?" A woman with white hair asked leaning down to see if he was injured. The boy brushed it off and lifted himself in speed. "Nope! I am strong!" He said putting his hands on his hips in confidence. The woman laughed and put her wooden katana away. "Alright tough boy." She said rolling her eyes playfully. "I am just as strong as you." He said lifting his wooden sword in the air and pretended to slash something. "Oh I believe so." She said leaning down to lfit him up. The boy giggled and hugged her.

_________________________________________________

"You're a strong warrior Caden. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

_________________________________________________

Caden was too busy remembering things that he didn't realize that he was at the looking like castle. "Ow!" Caden yelled rubbing his shoulder. "We're here, you were zoned out so i had to hit you." Kristina said crossing her arms together. "Could've just told me." He said muffling. "I did, three damn times and you didn't respond!" She said lifting her arms in the air. "I sure didn't miss you guys rambling like kids." Helene said looking at them not surprised that they are still like this. Caden rolled his eyes looked away. Meanwhile Kristina smirked. And Matthew laughing.

"Finally you kids are back." A man with long black hair and a black jacket. As well as wrapped bandages hands. "Hey dad!" Matthew said coming to hug him. "Matthew! What took you so long? You could've get me caught again!" He asked hugging him back and shouting a bit. But before he could answer he noticed Caden and Kristina and he widened his eyes. "So.. you find them." He said pulling back. "Yes, that's why it took me so long. I was determined to find them." Matthew said looking at the ground. "It's okay son." The man said ruffling his hair. "Hello. Kristina and Caden." He said approaching them. "Hey uncle Blake." Kristina said awkwardly waving her hand. Caden just nodded. "Please come inside." He asked pointing at the door behind him. "Of course" Kristina said walking towards it. While Caden just eyed him on the way.