Cuatro

Benjamin

" Arely Díaz"

Her sweet voice quickly fills my ears, as I watch her hold Julio. I didn't expect Josh's sister in law to be so hot. In all honesty I thought she was gonna be some chubby older lady who throws herself all over me all night. Never did I expect her.

I don't think I've ever met her , Josh and Eli rarely mention her but when they do they always say she's working Or how proud they are of her. I've never actually cared enough to ask what she does for work.

As Eli excuses them both , I see them quietly bickering in the corner of my eye. Before I can look further, Josh puts Julio in my arms.

"Tell Nino Benny how much you missed him"

" I'm definitely not gonna be Nino Benny"

" Do you expect my poor little baby to call you by your full government name, Benjamin Fernando Torres Ricci?"

I ignore Julio's stupid dad and look at the happy smiling baby in my arms. Sometimes when I look at Julio I want to have kids of my own, but than I remember I'd have to deal with the mother of the baby too which reminds me to never procreate.

Me and Josh talk for about another 5 minutes than Eli comes back to get Julio, "Benjamin There's still some stuff that needs to be taken to the venue do you think you could do godfather duties and help?" Eli says as she looks at me.

"Don't you guys have the best party planner in North America on your payroll ?"

She sighs " Well we do but he had to leave early. Plus you won't be alone my sisters gonna go help to"

As soon as I hear her say Arely is gonna be there , I agree. It's not that I want to see her or chase after her, i'm simply curious about her. Who is she and Why she was never around.

As I walk back out, I see her going into one of the 3 all black SUV's. The same ones that I stole this parking spot from. The venue is only about 10 minutes away from where I was at, when I get there Arely already had arrived.

As soon as I walk into the venue , I could tell hundreds of thousands of dollars had been spent on this party. Normally , I could care less about party decorations but this party looked like Disney land. There was a whole fair outside with all these food vendors and plush toys of Julio , A ferris wheel, and all these games. Inside it was even more extravagant, I couldn't even explain it.

I see Arely on the phone sitting at one of the tables, she looks like she's arguing with someone. As I near her I hear her say " what part do you not understand, N O . You need to leave me alone" and hangs up.

Standing infront of her looking down while she's has her hands buried in her face, she clearly hasn't noticed me.

As she looks up at me , she's clearly startled because she slightly jumps " Oh my god , you scared me" she says.

"Eli said there was still things to be done"

she stands up " Oh yea , I just thought she was gonna send someone who looks like they want to be here" she says sarcastically.

" I didn't realize I had to be show my excitement on my face to carry things" i sarcastically reply

" Well no, but I would've much preferred someone happy to be here and not looking like they're being held here at gunpoint" she giggles fakely before walking off " Come along , I'll show you where to put all that brooding energy"

As much as I hate I follow her "Just grab those little memoirs and put one on each table. and than you can be done"

I catch myself almost listening to her doing it but i stop. I sure as hell don't take orders from anyone nor do I fucking decorate parties.