9

KAZU POV

God, it's so boring here I rather go and find scara istead of this.

"Hahaha, you really know how powerful we can get."

"Well, it's not all about power it's for the sake of the liyue harbour. After all, we need more guards to guard  the liyue." Mother ningguang said.

"Ah, right. This is kazuha. Am i right? he's such a fine little boy. Just rught for my daughter, "he said, and it made me stop.

What? Another arranged marriage??? What the hell is this? I looked at my mother, and he looked at me with a smiling face.

"Well, kazuha is such a nice and handsome boy, doesn't he? But the marriage should go nicely."My mother said while looking at me.

"Well, since I've got to know him. I will approve this plan."The man said.

"It's all settled then. Thank you, Mr. Tamazura."Mother said the man leaves. that's when i stand up.

"MOTHER?! YOU KNOW I LOVE SOMEONE ELSE?? AND HIS LIFE IS IN DANGER AND YOU'RE HERE USING ME TO GET MORE POWER WHAT AM I TO YOU A TOY??"

"You are my son. And you know how much that boy hurt you. This is the only way to get you on your right path again."

"YES, YOU'RE JUST MY MOTHER, AND YOU CAN'T JUST CHOOSE MY PATH IN MY LIFE."

She raised her hand and slapped me the hardest she could.

"You can not disagree with this one i already told you. You can
not do anything. Miss clean this up, and my assistant will pay."

I stand there defeated. Oh, scara, please come back to me.... please.

I went to my mom beidou's ship.She wasn't there. I wonder where did she go?

I stand at the edge of the ship. It was peaceful. But there's something wrong with the wind... as if it was crying?

The rain started to fall heavily. There's something wrong the sky is crying.... the wind is blowing harder, just like when... my friend died.

SCARAMOUCHE.....

I ran to the chasm i saw my mom beidou there. She looked at me, worried.

"What are you doing here? Your mom is going to be angry?!"She said.

My knee started to shake... my mom helped me stand still.

"M-mom.... S-scara is in danger, please.... please help me find him." I said while crying.

My head is a mess. I don't know, but all i know is that i need to get there faster.

A thunder... appeared.... scara.

"Kazuha! Come back here it's too dangerous there!!"

I ran to the direction where the lighting started. I hear my mom ordering someone to follow me and help me.

It's too far away from me, but the thunder i know is from Scaramouche....

I saw that thunder once... it was raiden shogun's since he was her son i know it's from him raiden shogun cannot leave inazuma that's why this must be him.

"Fuck. Scaramouche, where are you?"

When i reached the middle of forest in sumeru he was there. He was panthing tired- no exhausted. He has a lot of blood in his clothes

"SCARA!" I shouted.

I saw him with a lot of bruises. I hug him as soon as I cought him.

He stopped. I know he was shocked because he suddenly pushed me to the tree and ask me why im there.