12

"Scara!"

I...wanted to start another start with you... but it seems like.....fate doesn't want to...I closed my eyes as I felt the wind. I was falling and continued to fall further and to my shock, He embraced me...

Wait?! He jumped?!

"You Idiot!" I shouted to him as he hugged and we were now both falling from Narukami shrine isn't that great?

"Scara, Hold on tight!" He said to me and hugged me more tightly.

I closed my eyes because I expected us to fall hard on the rocks. 

But no...the wind...no...kazuha. 

"A-are you okay? Does it hurt somewhere? Do you feel nauseous? hey! Answer me" He screamed at me he was...crying.

I wiped his tears..."I'm fine."

"Please tell me if your hurt please" he panicked.

He... must have loved me....but I'm so busy with my anger and...insecurities that I didn't even appreciate it...

" I am fine....calm down please?" I said while cupping his face.

"Thank god...thank god," He said

"God! What a scene." 

DOCTOR?!

"what do you need?" I asked while pulling kazuha behind me.

"It's been quite a while...hahaha have you slept too well?" He asked I glared at him and did not answer him as I tightened the grip on Kazuha's wrist.

"Aw... don't be so cold now... is this how you greet a friend after such a long time?" He asked mockingly.

"Leave us alone. What do you need?" I asked 

" Hm... simply you out of my way completely or in short killing you sadly you didn't fall." He said 

" I did stay out of it, didn't I? If I didn't I should've found you and killed you but I didn't so I can't be a hindrance to the tsaritsa. Does Tsaritsa order you again? Or do you want me to tell the tsaritsa about what you have been doing?" I asked threatening him. I know he does illegal things behind the tsaritsa. 

"Come on now we are the same. You used tsaritsa for your revenge but... in the end you failed and I also failed my mission. you pulled me down you know?" He said to me as I looked at him annoyed.

I used Tsaritsa for my own good but didn't betray the tsaritsa like him. He and I are completely different.

"Ha! Now you are claiming that you didn't betray the tsaritsa that is new for some backstabber like you.''

"Like hell, you'll have time to tell her.... you'll be dead now...completely out of my way... isn't that great? and you can bring your dear lover with you." He said as fatui harbingers started to appear

"Kazuha return to the narukami shrine and inform the shogun that the fatui are here again." 

"But scara-"

"Just do it!" I shouted to him 

" No...well fight together" He raised his sword I pinched my temple because of his stubbornness but I couldn't complain now because they started to attack us. I Immediately doge it and attacked the harbinger then the doctor just appeared in front of me luckily I dodged his attack 

" you don't know how to fight fairly," I said to him He just smirked and attacked me then again I dodged his attack then attacked that one fatui that was about to attack me, and I struck him but he dodged too. 

The fatui are almost knocked out thanks to kazuha and I look at the doctor as we exchange our attack until we are bruised. then when he attacked me so suddenly that I didn't have to dodge the attack that's when I flew away because of this strike

"Scara!" Kazuha shouted and attacked the doctor I quickly regained my balance and attacked the doctor too with kazuha I knew I could defeat him he just kept attacking Dottore as I attacked too. 

Then one blow dottore flew creating big smoke. As the big smoke disappeared I saw someone... 

"Pantalone?"

"Hi there kid, It's been a while," he said to me while Standing next to Dottore who was now sitting on the ground.

"There's no need to be so guarded I came to pick him up... Let's have a deal shall we?"

I looked at him confused as kazuha held my wrist. 

"Hmm... so that's your lover....how cute. Let him go and I guarantee you a nice life with him." Pantalone said 

"Why should I let him go?! You crazy!" I said annoyed.

"Oh, not your lover... my lover."He said

"Bullshit Pantalone," Dottore said while standing up

" come on now aren't we a thing?" he said to Dottore. 

"You're no fun scara... this is a warning tho... don't stand in my way again."

"Yeah shut it dottore. Let them be since...scara is no longer part of fatui isn't it?"Pantalone said. 

"Yeah... maybe we'll see each other soon again...enjoy newlyweds." dottore said teasingly as Pantalone wrapped his hand into Dottore's waist and walked into the portal.

I went on my knees as soon as they left. Thank god...he's safe.

"A-are you okay?! What's wrong?! Are you hurt?!" He panicked I cupped his face and hugged him. 

"scara please answer me!"

"I'm fine as long as I'm with you... I'm completely fine..."

"Ah.... you are troublesome..."I heard a voice behind me.

"Yae..." I said.

"You can't even live for 50 minutes without going into the fight." She said I stood up and faced her.

"You...saw?" Kazuha said.

of course, we're below the Narukami shrine she will surely see it.

"I'm watching our mortal here haha." She laughed pointing at me.

"Yeah, how funny," I said to her annoyed.

" come on don't be so cold I was about to step in but kazuha already helped you.. those fatui won't be back." She said.

I know... they won't.

"Go to Narukami shrine to get those wounds healed," she said to us and I nodded. She left us and kazuha pulled me to go up to the Narukami shrine I stared at him. 

"Why did you stop?" He asked I smiled at him.

"I'm extremely fortunate to have you in my existence... Despite my misery and rage, you continued to stay without doubting my actual nature. Thank you for embracing me for who I am." I said to him. 

He looked at me shocked and he smiled and nodded.

"My heart wants you so bad...how can I say no to it?" He said.

I stared at his eyes before pulling him into a kiss.

_BOBAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA