11

I felt a hand on my waist. It's warm...

"Kazuha..."

I almost fell on the floor when I heard scara whisper in my ears super close.

"Y-you... you're awake..."

Scara just stared at me.

"Uhm...what time is it? Did I overslept?" I asked, he shook his head and sat up.

"Are you hungry? I'll cook something" As I stand up

"Mhmm...anything will do." He said and yawned. 

I went to the kitchen to cook something for him. As scara followed him behind and sat on the counter. 

"Bacon and eggs sound good to you?" I asked

"Yeah, that will do." He said to me

"Do you have something to do today? " I asked

"No.....none actually," He said 

"Great! Do you want to go somewhere with me? It's an important place" I said

"...Important place?''

I put the stove on and started cooking our breakfast

"Yeah...very important one," I said and looked at him and smiled. I can't believe he's here.....If this is a dream...Please do not wake me up...

The wind always blows through me, yet eventually, it returns and embraces me. The wind warms me with a coldness. And yet I'm afraid...that someday day...the wind will depart from me completely...In this abyss...He's my escape...my haven...

____AFTER BREAKFAST___

"Scara let's go?" I asked him if he was ready or not he nodded silently.

I saw Mom Beidou and Mom Ningning they're talking and it looked so serious. 

"Mom?"

"Ah...Kazuha...are you ready? We will leave in 30 minutes." My Mom beidou said.

"What...you guys talking about? Is there something wrong?" I asked

"It was just... minor problem...the fatui have been causing a lot of problems lately based on the news of the traveler." Mom Ningning said.

"And...I and scara do not wish to get involved again..." I said and held scara's hands

"I know...don't worry everything is under control." My Mom beidou said

"Is everything ready?" She shouted to her crew. They all said yes that everything was ready...

I can't wait... to live a peaceful life with scara...far from those fatui. 

"Scara...are you alright? There's a room down there where you can have a sleep if you're tired" I said as soon as we entered my mom's ship. 

"I'm fine...the wind is cold..." He said while looking at the empty ocean...

"Yeah...it is," I said while I stared at him

As I stared at him I noticed something...anemo....vision?

"Scara how did you get this?" I asked

"...I don't know when I woke up it was already there." He said to me

How...it's impossible...it...can't be...no...

"Why?" He asked

"It's just...confusing," I said to him and smiled awkwardly.

"Don't you remember anything when you woke up?" I asked 

"When I woke up I was inside an open cave there's.... a lot of things there as if it was being offered to me or something. " He said while looking at the sky.