10

SOMEONE ELSE POV

"Oh, oh, oh, his been asleep for too long ."

He said, and he zipped his pants.

"I know. It's because his on my way. He just ruined my plan!"

I said while fixing my clothes...

"Hahaha, it's because you can't kill him. Why? Because you're scared that tsaritsa will be angry with you." He said, then kissed my shoulder.

"Shut up." I said and pushed him.

"Well, well, he will wake up soon. You better get ready."

Fuck that small kid. He always ruined my plan. I'm not done yet. If he didn't get to sumeru and ruined all my plans, that traveller won't get the thing we needed.

"What's your plan? Shoot him again so he could sleep for another ten years?"

"Could you please shut up!"I shouted.

"He will die if you shoot him again with that thing, right?"

"I know. Please leave. Before i shoot you with that thing."

"Hahaha, chill, i will good luck.... doctor."

The door shut. Now now what should i  do with you? SCARAMOUCHE......

KAZUHAS POV.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE CAVE IS RUINED?!" I angrily asked tighnari.

"Calm down. Kazuha, I don't know how does this happened. All i know is i heard a big thunder... and a wind. Then when i saw it came from here, i immediately came here, and then i saw nobody, no trace of your lovers' body."

What?! A thunder and a wind? How can it possible be... someone stole his body?

But why? Is it because it's a puppet that... can be controlled again? But no, his body is made by a god, which means we can not destroy or reuse his body... even when his soul dies, his body will remain fully healthy.

"Can i ask you to find him?"

"Sure, I'll ask everyone to look around."he said.

I look at the forest where i have seen him before. And where he used to stay before, and I even looked at the academia, but there's no trace of his body.

The cave is close to chasm. So i went there and asked the people there that if they saw someone with Scaramouche body.

My mom beidou is currently working on something here, that's why theres alot mom beidou people here.

"Kazuha."Mom called

I go over there, so i can see why she's calling me.

She was looking at something when he called me. She was shocked.

"Are you.... sure that Scaramouche is dead?"She asked.

What- she saw it on her own eye that Scaramouche is on my hand. Cold. Dead.

"Mom... you saw it in your own eye he was dead he was cold, and he didn't breathe."

"I know, I know! But... who's that?" She said while looking at a cliff she was shaking.

I look where she's looking and..... there's Scaramouche. He was sitting there. Looking at the sky.

I immediately go to him. I pulled him into me and... he changed.

His clothes, his eyes.... he..

"Who the fuck are you?!"He shouted and he pushed me.

"Scara..."