Chapter 1 - [A Bad Day]

Hey guys!

Please rememeber to vote and comment if you like this =D

Thank you!!! =D

- Luckycharms

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There were three things that I just could not deal with in this world. Being involved in any kind of drama, being unorganized, and being late.

   When I woke up thirty minutes later than usual, I knew right away that today was going to be a very bad day for me.

   "Mom!" I yelled as I quickly got out of bed and searched for my glasses. "Why didn't you wake me up?"

   There was no response.

   I groaned when I found my glasses and put them on.

   I looked at the time and noticed that it had reset and was blinking 12:00am. "Stupid digital clocks." I muttered as I pulled out my towel and rushed to the bathroom.

   After brushing my teeth and taking a quick shower, I threw on my blue tights and my brother's large, black t-shirt. I was running way too late to care about matching. Or combing my hair. Or putting on my contact lenses.

   When I left my room, I picked up my backpack and screamed in frustration when all of the books inside it fell out. "No way!" I yelled, but quickly bent down and repacked it in an orderly fashion.

   Organization.

   I needed that.

   And after zipping my bag up again, I ran out of my bedroom and down the stairs.

   I glared at my brother, who was leaning against the counter, sipping some coffee.

   "Mom left for work." He said.

   "Why didn't you wake me up?" I asked as I grabbed his coffee from him and started to drink it.

   He ignored me and looked me up and down with his light brown eyes. "You're a mess."

   He chuckled as he picked up one of my stray hair ties from the counter and flicked it at me. 

   I caught it with my free hand and quickly tied my hair up after finishing the coffee.

   "I'll give you a ride." He said with a smile.

   I softened my glare and sighed in relief. "Thank you."

   And a short moment later, I was off to school.

   I think being a teenager is one of the hardest stages in a persons life. Especially in this day and age. You had to worry about school, about a social life, about family, and even about figuring out who you are as a person and where you want to be one day... sometimes that's too much to handle. The worst part was that I was in twelfth grade. That meant University and College applications were on my mind as well. And that means more stress.

   I often hated school, but that was a normal thing for kids like me. Kids who had divorced parents, kids who lacked popularity, kids who lacked a social life, and kids who just hated seeing certain people that they only ever saw at school.

   But I have to say, being quiet, friendly and apparently shy was a great way to make my life a little bit easier. Especially in my school, where drama was an everyday thing.

   After my brother dropped me off, I gave him a kiss on his cheek and rushed to my locker.

   Classes had already started and I tried my best to ignore the angry looks of the hall monitors as I reached my locker and opened the lock.