Chapter 5: Happy Anniversary!

It was noon. Victor just finished his lunch from the hotel's restaurant and was planning to check out.

He dragged his suitcase out of the hotel and boarded a taxi towards the subway station. He decided to head next to his destination — Rong City.

At first he thought of staying at Klein City but realized that a first-tier city like Klein is too crowded for him. And so he decided to go to Rong City instead.

That was the place where he wanted to settle down. He remembered the orphanage director telling him that Rong City was filled with gorgeous sceneries. It was a second tier city which developed its tourism value. There were a lot of tourist and beautiful places.

When he was at the orphanage, he never had the chance to travel. When he was with Han Yu, he was always reserved and never bothered him about traveling and sightseeing.

Now, he wanted travel on his own and start anew. Thus, he wanted to settle on a beautiful city and hope to live a beautiful life.

When he arrived at the subway station, there were already a lot of people going to and fro. There was a line from Klein City to Rong City that would take at least an hour by train. When he got to the booth, he found out that he would still need to wait for an hour before the train arrive.

And so, he first sat down on a nearby cafe outside the station to wait. He ordered for a cup of coffee and was reminded that he forgot to write his own proportions of making coffee together with his soup recipes.

But he soon shrugged it off as he remembered that Han Yu seemed to be not too picky of his coffee.

He smiled as he thought that Han Yu won't even miss the coffee he makes. ‘But he'll miss my soups, though,’ he chuckled.

It's just right that he took the time to write his soup recipes in the past and now it was handed down to Han Yu.

‘Well, now there's nothing to miss about me anymore.’

He let his own thoughts wander about Han Yu as he waited for the train's arrival. Although he swore to leave Han Yu for good, it will always be inevitable not to think about him.

He'll move on in time. Maybe.

‘Let's just take it slow.’

Although the process would be arduous but he was determined to move on and live anew.

Those five years were precious and he will surely keep it on his heart as he look forward to his own future.

The train arrived on time and Victor hurriedly boarded it. He was quite excited to set foot on Rong City and find a place to settle down.

However, his enthusiasm was dampened with the one hour travel by train as he felt both dizzy and nauseous from it. He was planning to go on the suburbs right away to find a place to stay but was forced to find a nearby hotel to stay for a night instead.

He did not know that traveling by train would be so nauseating. Maybe he was now accustomed to traveling by car. Alas, it's really hard to change from wealth to poverty.

He found a small hotel to stay for a night and took a rest. Tomorrow, he shall continue looking for a place to settle. He was quite determined to make a home for himself in this strange new city.

It was almost midnight, a car stopped at a small villa inside the richest subdivision area of Damson City.

“We're here, Mr.Han,” Secretary Zheng told the man who was still sitting at the backseat. He thought that the boss had fallen asleep but when he glanced at the back, he just saw his boss in a daze.