🌧✨️Ryan - Drifted Apart

You and Ryan had been inseparable since high school. You were the epitome of a perfect couple-laughing together, supporting each other's dreams, and sharing an unbreakable bond. Your friends and family often admired your love, envious of what seemed like an eternal romance.

However, as time passed, subtle cracks began to form in your relationship. Small arguments turned into heated debates, and moments of laughter were slowly replaced by awkward silences. Both you and Ryan knew something was amiss, but you held onto the hope that you could work through it and rekindle the fire that once burned so brightly between you.

One evening, as you sat on the rooftop of your favorite spot, looking out at the city lights, Ryan broke the heavy silence that had been suffocating you for weeks.

"Y/N," he began, his voice barely above a whisper, "we need to talk."

You turned to him, your eyes searching for reassurance. "Of course, Ryan. What's on your mind?"

Tears welled up in his eyes as he tried to find the right words. "I love you, Y/N, but something has changed between us. We've been drifting apart, and I don't know what to do anymore."

Your heart sank, feeling the weight of his words. "I've noticed it too, Ryan," you admitted. "I've been trying to figure out what went wrong, but I don't know."

For a moment, you held each other's gaze, your hearts heavy with the realization that your once beautiful love story might be coming to an end.

"I don't want to lose you," you whispered, your voice trembling. "But maybe we're holding onto what we used to be instead of accepting what we've become."

His eyes now filled with tears, mirroring your pain. "I don't want to let go either, but maybe it's the right thing to do. We can't force something that's slipping away."

The rooftop, once a sanctuary for your love, became a silent witness to your heartache. You wiped away a tear and took a deep breath, trying to find the strength to express your feelings.

"Do you remember that summer we spent at the beach house, just the two of us?" You asked, your voice filled with nostalgia.

Ryan nodded, a wistful smile playing on his lips. "How could I forget? It was one of the best times of my life. We were so carefree back then."

"That's the thing," You replied softly. "I miss that carefreeness we had. Lately, it feels like we've been carrying the weight of the world on our shoulders."

Ryan sighed, leaning against the rooftop railing. "Life happened, didn't it? Responsibilities, work, and everything else just piled up. I guess we got caught up in it all."

You nodded, your gaze fixed on the distant horizon. "And maybe we've been pretending for too long that everything was still the same. But the truth is, we've changed, Ryan."

He swallowed hard, his emotions welling up inside him. "Does that mean we're giving up on us?"

"No," You said, turning to face him, your eyes filled with sorrow. "I don't see it as giving up. I see it as acknowledging that our love has evolved. Maybe we're not meant to be romantic partners anymore, but that doesn't mean we can't still be there for each other."

Ryan reached out and took your hand in his, holding it gently. "I don't want to lose you from my life, Y/N. You mean too much to me."

Tears streamed down your cheeks, but you managed a small smile. "I don't want to lose you either, Ryan. We can still be friends, right? Support each other through everything?"

Ryan nodded, squeezing your hand. "Absolutely. We'll figure this out together."

As you now sat down together, you spoke softly, "You know, Ryan, I'll always cherish the time we had together."

He smiled warmly, brushing a tear from your cheek. "Me too, Y/N. You brought so much joy into my life."

You took a deep breath, trying to steady your emotions. "I'm grateful for what we had, even if it's not meant to be forever."

Ryan nodded, his voice tinged with nostalgia. "I am too. And I'll always be here for you, no matter what."

You sat in comfortable silence for a moment, the weight of your decision lingering in the air. Then you stood up, holding out your hand to Ryan.

"Come on," you said gently. "Let's walk back down together, one last time."

Hand in hand, you descended the rooftop stairs, your hearts heavy but grateful for the beautiful love story you had shared and the new chapter of friendship that awaited you.

As you walked away, the city lights sparkled around you, symbolizing the glimmer of hope that friendship could bring to mend your unraveled hearts.

*-----------------------------------------------------------*

What have i done. I'm not crying. you're crying 😭😭😭

LOVE you all, please HUG a friend, DRINK water, TOUCH grass, AND remember to take CARE of YOURSELF!

You are loved, and I hope you will have an AMAZING week!

-TEEEEEEEEEE ❤️