Chapter 3

Gentle pitter patter of the rain almost lulled Yoongi in to a pleasant slumber that was brutally taken away from him as the bell rang, echoing among the stone walls signaling the end of yet another lesson. Yoongi stared at the teacher, packing her books and leaving without saying so much of a goodbye with bleary eyes.

    It has started to rain even before the lunch break and continued for the rest of the day, showing no signs of stopping any time soon

Outside, the school grounds were barely visible among the thick, damp fog that took residence there like an unwanted guest that is overstaying their welcome.

Yoongi wasn't much of a 'sunlight person' but this was a bit too much even for him. The dark dampness of the place along with the sound of tickling raindrops and the howling of the wind felt far too depressing and ominous, pressing against him from all directions.

He seems to be the only person affected as the kids seemed to be just fine, used to the gloomy atmosphere and chatting away the evening. ' teenagers' Yoongi thought with mild annoyance ' could be gossiping even if the worlds ending' as if he wasn't a teenager himself.

Yoongi wrapped his blazer around him as he looked back at his day, which was one of the worst first days one could expect

Yoongi wrapped his blazer around him as he looked back at his day, which was one of the worst first days one could expect. He tripped so many times on the uneven stone floor as he ran across the hallways, trying to find his classroom in this maze like place. After roaming for what felt like hours, he finally found his class room. He was fifteen minutes late and was excused only because he was new. And to make everything even better, he got called out for dozing off in the middle of the lesson by his History teacher - twice.

He shook his head as if that along would get rid of the awkward memories and earned a few questioning glances. None of his classmates tried to approach him. Even the Handsome boy from the morning, who turned out to be his classmate just kept on looking at him but didn't say much so much of a hello. Yoongi could feel his stare burning the back of his head to the point he had to force himself to not turn around.

He could be the first and most excited person to escape the classroom when the final bell rang. He rushed towards the entrance, taking advantage his rather small stature to squeeze between talleer students to get out as soon as possible.