Morning Explanation

😎✨Y/N'S POV✨😎

I woke up in an unfamiliar but familiar room, who I ended up realizing was my brothers room

I remembered what happened last night, and then remembered I told my brother that I'd go to bed, I thought I went to my room though

"Hmm.. See you're up now, and I know you're wondering how you got in here, but I carried you in here cause I got scared honestly, didn't want anything happening to you, but you ready to talk?"

I looked at Draken, and I saw how under his eyes are dark, he looked like he got no sleep at all

"Yea, my throat feels better, but did you get any sleep..?"

"... No, I was worried so I stayed up and watch out for anyone that seemed like a threat"

"I'll be fine, there's no point in having you stay awake for however long you stayed up for keeping look out for anyone that wasn't safe"

"I don't care, I'll do it if I need to, your safety matters more to me than you'd think"

"Thanks, but off of that topic, do you wanna talk about what happened last night right now or you wanna get some sleep and then when you wake up we talk about it"

"Right now"

"Alright"

"So what started this mess?"

"Well I was having constant nightmares back to back, and I got tired of it, so I decided to take a walk hoping it would calm my mind"

"Okay... So, when did all of these marks appear, or from whom made them appear?"

"Later in the walk, the waitress that kept on flirting with me was planning on taking me to his home and raping me, and I wouldn't shut up so he took me to an allley, ripped some trash bags, and tied them around my mouth, wrists, and ankles"

"So that's who and what the marks came from?! Tell me you tried defending yourself!"

"Before he tied me up, I kicked his lower region and his nails dug into me, digging into my skin, that's when he dragged me into the alley and tied me up, I wasn't string enough at the moment due to still being limp and tired"

"I do see nail marks there too, but how'd you escape"

"I didn't necessarily 'escape', someone saved me, they were taller than you, about 6'3 or 6'4, they had a yellow blotch in the front of their hair and the rest was black, standing up with it, but it was too dark so I couldn't see their face"

"Alright, thank god for that man, but what about that waitress"

"He took care of him, before he freed me he gave the man a surprise attack and punched him, resulting in the waitress being knocked out, and after he untied me he offered to take me home, but I declined and walked home on my own, he walked the other way with the waitresses body in his arms"

"Oh alright, he handled it, but let's handle these marks on your body, they seem like they hurt"

"Yea, they do, thank you for helping me though"

"No problem, but I need to stay near you more to make sure nothing else happens"

"Yea I guess, but please don't-"

"Nope, I'm staying next to you at almost all times of the day from here on out whether you find it annoying or not"

"Fine" I said frowning cause I didn't wanna need to be put on watch cause of one thing

'Guess there are things I got to deal with, and this definitely might be one of them'