December 13 1989

It's been a few days since I last wrote in this and so I think I need to catch up what been going on, basically.
I never did get to ask Mom why she came home early that day and the next morning, she was gone , like always.
School is school, still. You get to know your way things run pretty quickly if you're new, but for those chumps, who don't get pummeled the second they dare talk back to a senior.
People still talk behind my back, even though I know they're talking. They cover their mouths and whisper to each other and look at me as though I was the biggest freak show this town has ever gotten.
Even though I'm Latino and probably look like it in their eyes , it doesn't give them the right to talk those words "behind" my back.
But I shake them off my shoulders, not giving a single shit if they want me dead in a filthy ditch.
Shawn hasn't been in school and I'm getting pretty worried something may have happened to him when I wasn't there for him as he were there for me.
People have been saying he's done something bad and ran away or just plain moved away. I'm not going or believe a word they say until I see Shawn again.
I've been thinking about how much people don't seem that concerned about what they're doing after high school and personally I think that's okay cause people don't have to or need to rush into something you don't like.
As for me, my main priority is to get away from this place and become a successful person to prove all these asses wrong.
But I've still got about a few years until graduation and I don't know heck if Mom and Dad are doing any thing to help me.
I'm so tired right now, I haven't been able to sleep with all these thoughts going through my head,
I guess that's why I went and wrote it down. Hah.
Now I feel a bit better than before and now I can presume my beauty sleep as some people call it. Night.

DB

a/n thanks for reading this and I hope you guys like it I'd be nice if y'all commented stuff but its your decision
Don't forget to follow, and comment if you've ever stayed up because of thinking.
~B